• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is it cos i is black?"

Collapse

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I used to like her when she was on that politics show with Michael Portillo, seemed very sensible. Certainly gone downhill.
    No back then she was under control with a dozen or more of New Labour SPAD's and comms bods stood the other side of the camera making it bloody well obvious what would happen to her if she went off message. But now the loonies are in charge of the asylum and she can let her hair down...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    As a backbencher and pundit on "This Week", she was "mostly harmless" and occasionally entertaining. As a potential senior cabinet minister, she scares the living crap out of me.
    I did like when Andrew Neill put her on the spot about her school choice and gave her one of his "stop talking tulip" looks.

Oh both her and Thornberry worry me as senior cabinet ministers.

Thornberry will be swearing at her equivalent foreign ministers and dignitaries causing diplomatic incidents like Boris rather than solving them.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    ... she scares the living crap out of me.
    Karma at work

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I used to like her when she was on that politics show with Michael Portillo, seemed very sensible. Certainly gone downhill.
    As a backbencher and pundit on "This Week", she was "mostly harmless" and occasionally entertaining. As a potential senior cabinet minister, she scares the living crap out of me.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You can just insult her for being a woman
    man

Or fat

Or wearing glasses

Or shagging Corbyn....
    Or for being a raving hypocrite by sending her son to a private school whilst criticising others, including Bliar and Harman, who did the same.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I sometimes wish I was black, so that I would be able to play the race card when you lot all called me a bit thicky.

D. Abbott
    You can just insult her for being a woman
    man

Or fat

Or wearing glasses

Or shagging Corbyn....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I sometimes wish I was black, so that I would be able to play the race card when you lot all called me a bit thicky.

D. Abbott

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    You are all being so Mathsist by attacking her.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    She seems to unite races in my experience actually, in that they all don't like her

Leave a comment:

• Major Hassle
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    But May did lie in QT about Abbott, there is no denying that....
    Abbott is a Black Supremacist and a Traitor with a new hairdo who gives a flying Feck what she says or thinks.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    But May did lie in QT about Abbott, there is no denying that....

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No it's because you is an appalling, thick, incompetent, laughably shockingly useless and annoying ******* moron.

And so is Diane Abbopotomus
    Sigh.....

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    No it's because you is an appalling, thick, incompetent, laughably shockingly useless and annoying ******* moron.

And so is Diane Abbopotomus

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    started a topic Is it cos i is black?

Is it cos i is black?

Diane Abbott suggests PM is being racist by attacking her | Daily Mail Online

Working...
X