• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Energy bills

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Energy bills"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You are on £350 per hour?
    No, I've got coin meters, so limit myself to electricity and gas once a month with the tenner I have to spend.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Dunno, doesn't even register, I earn enough in an hour to pay all the monthly bills.

HTH BIDI
    You are on £350 per hour?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Dunno, doesn't even register, I earn enough in an hour to pay all the monthly bills.

HTH BIDI
    Well you can help out some others then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H4RFCrP-nc

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

HTH BIDI
    £600 for 10 minutes work, even you don't earn that much subbing out to NLYUK and pleasuring AssSnob.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    We need to use coal fire power stations now!
    They cause Global Warming don't cha know.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    yes I was with Scottish Power on fixed rate, had to move to MSE best offer which was + 10%.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
    Doing the usual search on energy comparison sites and it looks at tho at my energy bills are going up by about 15 -20% next yr, has anyone else seen this?
    We need to use coal fire power stations now!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
    Doing the usual search on energy comparison sites and it looks at tho at my energy bills are going up by about 15 -20% next yr, has anyone else seen this?
    Buy shares in RDSB, NG, CNA etc and share in their good fortune

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Did you know the new smart meters can sense and generate an alert for magnetic fields in proximity so the old trick of putting an industrial grade magnet next your meter to slow it down is no longer feasible... need a Plan B

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Nope

Leave a comment:

• VillageContractor
    started a topic Energy bills

Energy bills

Working...
X