• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sharia law anyone?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sharia law anyone?"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    Only half?
    Didn't have 8705371 leavers as namby pamby limp wristed shandy drinking liberals

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    So in reference to this, caning for consensual gay sex can't be criticised

Leftard discussion stifling.

Leave a comment:

• Pip in a Poke
    replied
    And 30% of Leave voters want the notorious and energy inefficient incandescent light bulbs back
    (stifling an urge to let fly a very deep belly laugh at such execrable journalism )

I'm with them. Don't like energy saving bulbs and I don't like LED lights as they have no soul. This was particularly apparent a couple of Christmasses ago when I strung up some LED fairy lights & they just dodn't have the twinkle of the old style incandescent ones. Fortunately, there's a company called Noma that does a good range of the traditional old style ones.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Savages.

Half of Leave voters want to bring back the death penalty after Brexit | The Independent

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    That word was hijacked by the far left some years ago.

In any case, it's totally meaningless because who's to say which direction, good or bad, they are progressing towards?
    Progressive == subversive

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I don't know some of the EU are progressive.
    That word was hijacked by the far left some years ago.

In any case, it's totally meaningless because who's to say which direction, good or bad, they are progressing towards?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    Medieval savages...

I don't know some of the EU are progressive.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Medieval savages...

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    The EU are planning on introducing that here. Apparently.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    started a topic Sharia law anyone?

Sharia law anyone?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ay-sex-in-aceh

"Hundreds packed mosque’s courtyard to witness the canings in Aceh, the only province in Indonesia to practise sharia law"

Working...
X