• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "General election - how will you vote?"

Collapse

• chopper
    replied
    It seems the Tories are in touch with the nation

Tory candidate for Jo Cox's seat jokes 'We have not yet shot anybody' | Metro News

The Conservative candidate sitting in Jo Cox's seat says "We have not yet shot anybody". Sounding very strong and stable.

(No, I imagine that went down like a fart filled lead balloon in a lift.)

Leave a comment:

• chopper
    replied
    Let me get this straight - there is a photo of Corbyn with Gerry Adams from 1995 which is supposedly proof that Corbyn met the IRA?

What about Prince Charles shaking hands with Gerry Adams?

And here is Theresa May shaking the hands of Martin McGuinness

So Theresa May is also in with leaders of terrorism.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Tories expect to fall behind Labour in the polls

ooh getting really interesting, apparently Labour have a huge amount of support from the under 50's.
    Tory papers trying to panic people into turning out?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Tories expect to fall behind Labour in the polls

ooh getting really interesting, apparently Labour have a huge amount of support from the under 50's.

a Tory source told The Daily Mail: "We fully expect to fall behind Labour in a poll in the coming days. It will happen."

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Isn't that just traditional British values?

Tories have forgotten that Thatcher wasn't just a terrorist sympathiser, but close friends with one | The Independent

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Vote terrorist.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...wreath-laying/

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    That's "optimistic". CCHQ will be ecstatic though, as it'll kick the old farts into life, relatively speaking. I'd expect some deeply cynical campaigning over the coming days to seal a victory, like free Wether's Original at every polling station.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Jeremy Corbyn within reach of victory, after Labour surge

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    I'm a complete ignorant on this matter and for me, all of them sound the same so I vote for the idiots.

So what?

Leave a comment:

• Elliegirl
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    At the start of the process, Tory as a slam dunk. Now, I don't know. May has been unimpressive and anything but 'strong' whereas Corbyn, despite the fact I don't agree with many of his policies, continues to come across well.

If it wasn't for Brexit I think I might consider a Labour vote but the problem is, that is the biggest issue we're faced with and I don't trust JC to stand up for the UK strongly.
    I considered the Tories until I saw their manifesto. Stability sounds too much like slow death to me. I may have to hold my nose, wear dark glasses and vote for Labour and by extension Corbyn. I want public services properly funded. I am proud of the amazing treatment my late dad and late brother got on the NHS and I'd pay more to help other families like mine get the same high standard of treatment. You don't have anything if you don't have good health or education, and it chills me to think there will come a time that only those who can afford to pay will get those.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I was going to vote Lib Dem, but decided to vote Tory in the end. Teresa has promised a hard Brexit and that is in my interests.
    She will give us the hard one we crave.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Results from the IPSE survey are in

https://www.ipse.co.uk/news/no-may-l...neral-election

No Andyw option, but apart from that, not dissimilar to this poll.

Tory swing from last election is interesting.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I was going to vote Lib Dem, but decided to vote Tory in the end. Teresa has promised a hard Brexit and that is in my interests.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Tories with a strong and stable 2 seat majority

Leave a comment:

Working...
X