• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Oh Cr&p

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh Cr&p"

Collapse

• squarepeg
    replied
    Put half of the government on a single plane, try to land in fog on an airstrip that has not TLS system, crash, blame Russia.

I don't think Russia has anything to do with it, but they are milking the situation for all its worth by not giving Poland back the plane wreck. The Polish government have fallen for their tricks.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    so you have senior figures Poland verbally attacking Russia and you don't think that is scary?

Oh Well.

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    this Govt is bunch of fools, mediocre little idiots. They bribed society with benefits so they can govern peacefully.. I doubt they will rule another 2 years though
    Are you talking about the Polish government?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You don't believe the CUK Village Idiot Daily Mail linker actually reads or critically appraises any of the stuff he spams this forum with do you?
    In his tiny mind, Poland has already invaded Gibraltar.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Breaking a habit to actually read a Daily Mail article, I see:

You don't believe the CUK Village Idiot Daily Mail linker actually reads or critically appraises any of the stuff he spams this forum with do you?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Breaking a habit to actually read a Daily Mail article, I see:

Polish Defense Minister Antoni Macierewicz sent a note to military prosecutors last month accusing Tusk of committing the crime of diplomatic treason, and said he worked with Putin to harm Poland's interests after the crash.

Mr Tusk strongly denies those claims and government critics believe Mr Kaczynski and his nationalistic supporters have encouraged conspiracy theories to win political points with voters skeptical of Russia and pro-European liberals like Mr Tusk.
    Hmmm.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    seriously that is the most important thing?
    It is if we want to continue the campaign to show up Brexiteers as cretins or villains.

Nigel Farage is a buffoon for admiring Vladimir Putin - Telegraph

Leave a comment:

• diseasex
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    this Govt is bunch of fools, mediocre little idiots. They bribed society with benefits so they can govern peacefully.. I doubt they will rule another 2 years though

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I am sure Nigel Farage's most admired world leader would never act in such a way.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I am sure Nigel Farage's most admired world leader would never act in such a way.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Oh Cr&p

Oh Cr&p

Poland claims proof Russia caused presidential plane crash | Daily Mail Online

Poland says it has proof Russia 'deliberately' caused 2010 plane crash that killed the Polish president and 95 others
    Poland's National Prosecutor has claimed Russians contributed to crash
    The tragedy killed President Lech Kaczynski and 95 state and military leaders
    Spokesperson for President Vladimir Putin has rejected the claims

Working...
X