• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm going to get some chores done..."

Collapse

• thief
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    That's not you in the avatar then?
    Damn. I was hoping it was. I need a vote on what percentage of people choose avatars that r better lookin than themselves.

I tend to choose ugly avatars, just to scare of the noobs.

I still dont understand how I can be this perfect after all the car crashes, drugs drinking and stress I have put this avatar through. I must be a god of old to survive this ordeal.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I'll add it to the list.....

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    As well as disgusting that would be very hard considering i've never met her....
    Perv

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    As well as disgusting that would be very hard considering i've never met her....

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Sorry mum, I shall try to do better in future
    Good boy, now go and do your sister.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    I wouldn't be sure about that, fizzy drink is bad bad bad.
    Sorry mum, I shall try to do better in future

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I wouldn't be sure about that, fizzy drink is bad bad bad.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Actually about 5 in the product i'm drinking.

But as I don't drink tea or coffee I don't get a sugar intake from that and generally speaking my diet is low salt and low sugar so it isn't really a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I admit i'm not perfect, but a couple of cans of fizzy drink a day does not constitute an unbalanced diet. Everything in moderation!!

My 1 or 2 cans of caffine filled fizzy drink are no worse than the 20 of cups of coffee most IT contractors consume per day

There are loads of sugar in those you know, something like 10 or 15 teaspoons per can.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I admit i'm not perfect, but a couple of cans of fizzy drink a day does not constitute an unbalanced diet. Everything in moderation!!

My 1 or 2 cans of caffine filled fizzy drink are no worse than the 20 of cups of coffee most IT contractors consume per day

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Probably because they grew up eating real food in moderation, not stuffing thier faces full or take away junk and eating unhealthy stodge at home.

There is much to be said for a well balanced diet!!!

Mr Fizzy Drink (at 9.30am)

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Probably because they grew up eating real food in moderation, not stuffing thier faces full or take away junk and eating unhealthy stodge at home.

There is much to be said for a well balanced diet!!!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    There's loads of Polish people running the cafes and restaurant at Microsoft. They aren't shiny but the women are fit.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I now sit opposite a very lovely Polish lady, so I can read your posts with the correct accent.

Leave a comment:

• Dobra
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    Is a polish person shiny ?
    some bits are very shiny, but we cannot show you because we wear underwear

Leave a comment:

Working...
X