• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Donald Trump Jr criticises London Mayor after attack"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I expect the US stock markets to crash soon. The recent "trump effect" is beginning to wear thin...

I read it in the Daily Mail.

I'm shorting them big time.
    Last edited by DimPrawn; 25 March 2017, 09:43.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    So how long before the Lame Duck President headlines start?

Trump blames Democrats for failed healthcare bill - BBC News

Can't get get support for a flagship policy from his own party, when they control both houses and then blames it on the Democrats.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    If you're not busy, MF's pussy is feeling sad and ungrabbed.
    Far better it stays that way...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    Probably better on the "Today in Trumpton" thread.

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    *But I inherited a mess, I inherited a mess in so many ways. I inherited a mess in the Middle East, and a mess with North Korea, I inherited a mess with jobs, despite the statistics, you know, my statistics are even better, but they are not the real statistics because you have millions of people that can’t get a job, ok. And I inherited a mess on trade. I mean we have many, you can go up and down the ladder. But that’s the story. Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not.
    Latest car crash interview.

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    *But I inherited a mess, I inherited a mess in so many ways. I inherited a mess in the Middle East, and a mess with North Korea, I inherited a mess with jobs, despite the statistics, you know, my statistics are even better, but they are not the real statistics because you have millions of people that can’t get a job, ok. And I inherited a mess on trade. I mean we have many, you can go up and down the ladder. But that’s the story. Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not.
    Latest car crash interview.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
    Not sure all you cretins fully understand the Democratic process
    Hey DJ, do you get an extra-small keyboard made specially for you?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
    If you're not busy, MF's pussy is feeling sad and ungrabbed.

Leave a comment:

• DonaldJTrump
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I wasn't a gloater although I did think back then that it was one in the eye for the snowflakes, and anyway, give him a chance: it seemed to me quite possible then that he wouldn't turn out to be such a dick and might even do a good job.

Now it's clear to me that he is such a dick and is not doing a good job.

Donald Jnr seems very very dim.
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    That was always clear, and now everyone is stuck with him. Still, one in the eye for the snowflakes and that's what it's all about!
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    How is it giving one in the eye for snowflakes by hoping that the largest snowflake of them all is elected president?
    A man so sensitive, he tweets bollux in the early hours because his thin skin can't take any insults.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I wasn't a gloater although I did think back then that it was one in the eye for the snowflakes, and anyway, give him a chance: it seemed to me quite possible then that he wouldn't turn out to be such a dick and might even do a good job.

How is it giving one in the eye for snowflakes by hoping that the largest snowflake of them all is elected president?
    A man so sensitive, he tweets bollux in the early hours because his thin skin can't take any insults.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied

That was always clear, and now everyone is stuck with him. Still, one in the eye for the snowflakes and that's what it's all about!

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    I seem to remember quite a lot of gloating when Trump won.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Most of the nutcases are currently banned aren't they?

I seem to remember quite a lot of gloating when Trump won.
    That probably had more to do with the meltdown effect it had on the Grauniad Brigade

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I've seen quite a lot of people defending them. I hope they were trolls but with people like Mordac I'm less sure.
    Moi? Troll?

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    The way it was reacted to suggests otherwise.
    People are giving him too much importance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X