• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Limited Company Outgoings Explanation"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    You need to book sometime with your accountant. You pay for a professional service so they should be willing to spend some time with you to give you the broad understanding you need. Asking a few questions on here really isn't going to give you that.
    You have a legal responsibility to run your company's finances properly so are better speaking to someone who can explain it and answer your questions. On here isn't the best way.

Leave a comment:

• Michelle863
    started a topic Limited Company Outgoings Explanation

Limited Company Outgoings Explanation

Hello
    i wonder if someone can just take the time to quickly breakdown the costs regarding overheads for a small limited company, i mean as far as the goverment is concerned?

i.e corporation tax 20%, PAYE self assesment etc... from start to finish what comes from my profits to the goverment?.... i am a small limited company working on my own, no VAT..

i know corporation tax and PAYE self assesment are seperately treated.. i.e i know one is the business and one is me, but what are they all of them? lol... a brief overview of limited company costs i guess...

so i pay 20% corp tax then get my £11000 personal allowance and PAYE and NICS above that? isnt that a whole lot of tax? or am i missing something?

Thanks for the help in advance

Working...
X