• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• alreadypacked
    replied
    I feel fine, I am connected up to a monitor for a week.

It's the waiting aroung for the result that's killing me.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Looks like I am spending the weekend in Hospital, not the weekend in Italy I planned.

Passed out, face first, taken taken in, now can't get out. They found a pause in my heart rhythm and I might need a pace maker.

I am lying here thinking, this tulip already! could it wait until I retire and have nothing better to do

Hope they fix it soon. Very scary times.

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Looks like I am spending the weekend in Hospital, not the weekend in Italy I planned.

Passed out, face first, taken taken in, now can't get out. They found a pause in my heart rhythm and I might need a pace maker.

I am lying here thinking, this tulip already! could it wait until I retire and have nothing better to do
    Well that puts everything in perspective.

I hope they fix you up and you're out of there tout de suite.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Just done the Midsomer Norton mile, so not very much.

All bets are off

Leave a comment:

• RetSet
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    TFA

This weekend will mostly be spent on the bike.

Tomorrow is Bomber County a 200km Audax ride. and testing out a set of Tri-bars on the bike to see how get on with them. Followed by beer and cake.

Sunday will be out with the club for another 100km or so followed by more cake and lying on the sofa.
    200k folllowed by 100k?

You have some gonads, My Son.

Respec'

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Sounds like it "should" be OK.

How many time have I heard that prior to some disaster
    not seen the news?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    Laying in the bath.

With an iPhone connected to a mains extension cable, all conveniently laying on my chest.

Can't see any problems with that at all.

Sounds like it "should" be OK.

How many time have I heard that prior to some disaster

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Anything nice?
    Laying in the bath.

With an iPhone connected to a mains extension cable, all conveniently laying on my chest.

Can't see any problems with that at all.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Grasser73 View Post
    In the workshop, making and polishing bits for the motorbike. All being well, then relaxing with a cold one (or several) basking in the success of a job well done.
    what are you making for your bike?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    FTFY

Mother-out-law.

Whats the difference between inlaws and outlaws? Outlaws are wanted.
    She is actually lovely, I'm very fond of my in-laws.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Originally posted by Grasser73 View Post
    In the workshop, making and polishing bits for the motorbike. All being well, then relaxing with a cold one (or several) basking in the success of a job well done.
    Me too 🌋🏍

Prepping bike for Enduro on 23rd April....
    Last edited by Scruff; 17 March 2017, 18:52.

Leave a comment:

• jimjamuk
    replied
    Whilst I've been away the daughter got herself into a private dance school in London town

So it'll be taxi Dad at the weekend bringing her home then back

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Anything nice?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Mrs Eek and the Eek twins are off to the Big Bang Show in Birmingham armed with cute smiles and questions to try and wangle work experience / jobs / degree apprenticeships.

I'm packing for next week (4 days in Munich) and the following week - my freebie holiday in Barbados thanks to The Times..
    Tell us more .

The Missus mother went last year and absolutely loved it.
    Will be interested to see what you think......

Another Caribbean island I like the look of is Tobago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X