• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How far would you go"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    And look at you now, you dirty little bitch.
    I would have need some real incentive to go after bonking Baz his penis was probably declared a biohazard in the 90s.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I remember a salesman at an old employer who allegedly sealed the deal and signed the contract by having the female manager of the clients team over the bonnet of his sports car.

We could never get the job signed off as neither my colleague or I were willing to take one for the team and give her a replay. Though my American colleague did look a bit like MF he was very much in love with his wife.

The salesman Baz was a total slut.
    And look at you now, you dirty little bitch.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I remember a salesman at an old employer who allegedly sealed the deal and signed the contract by having the female manager of the clients team over the bonnet of his sports car.

We could never get the job signed off as neither my colleague or I were willing to take one for the team and give her a replay. Though my American colleague did look a bit like MF he was very much in love with his wife.

The salesman Baz was a total slut.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works – Adweek

The industry is rapidly changing, but one thing remains the same: Literally the only thing that gets agency people to fill out their timesheets consistently is free beer.

The latest example comes from Minneapolis, where Colle+McVoy has built a wondrous machine called the TapServer—a "multi-keg beer deployment system" that uses RFID and custom-written software to verify whether you've stopped being a lazy git, finished your timesheets and earned your free pint.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Threatening legal action.
    I should add it was the agency who threatened them as they had to pay me anyway.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I always break the hiring manager's little fingers on day one of a new contract and never have any trouble.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    I sign my own timesheets, so not very far.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Threatening legal action.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Not further than the office next door.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    started a topic How far would you go

How far would you go