• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Finders Keepers Criminal Record"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Twice.
    Once to pay the piper

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Old Greg will do it for 50p
    Twice.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Hush you.

When was the last time you bent over for a measly £20?
    With my lumbago?

The old man got a conviction last year for masturbating over the citrus fruit in One Stop. He got off on a peel.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Not since the Google Earth car drove by....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Hush you.

Old Greg will do it for 50p

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    How long have you been locked in for?
    Hush you.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    What you do is take it to the police station. The police then tell you to keep it because it's too much paper work.

You therefore get the £20 and no record.

If it's a bigger amount especially a few thousand then they do do the paperwork but make sure you go with a witness to stop them thieving it.
    The old man wipes his arse on it before handing it in to be on the safe side.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I once found the key to someone's house on the floor. Luckily it had the address on the key fob, so I moved in and changed the locks.

Sorted!
    How long have you been locked in for?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Some useful pointers on the etiquette of such matters here: Here are the rules for finding money and keeping it
    What you do is take it to the police station. The police then tell you to keep it because it's too much paper work.

You therefore get the £20 and no record.

If it's a bigger amount especially a few thousand then they do do the paperwork but make sure you go with a witness to stop them thieving it.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I once found the key to someone's house on the floor. Luckily it had the address on the key fob, so I moved in and changed the locks.

Sorted!
    Keys? Keys are for amateurs....

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Some useful pointers on the etiquette of such matters here: Here are the rules for finding money and keeping it

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Sorted!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Oh and this is what this dishonest woman looks like linky
    A timely reminder that, should you be up in court, you should check your Facebook privacy settings first unless you want the Mail hacks rifling through your photos

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    How did you fit that car? Did you have to break doors out?
    It was obviously a convertible.

Leave a comment:

• diseasex
    replied
    It was obviously a convertible.

OR like that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X