• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "All Sap Contractors Beware"

Collapse

• ITContractor
    replied
    I must admit that setting up a site was my plan c rather than my plans a and b which went by the wayside.

What are your plans a and b?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Hello Pondlife,

no that's plan c, once the fruits of plans a and b have been realised :-)

plan c, to live the simple life, can't wait

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    you mustn't take too seriously the banter on here, I don't, it's the nature
    of the forum

glad to hear you are doing fine, nothing wrong with the kind of living you had, I am sure most would like to make and bank a fortune and then live like that picking winkles each day and selling them on the pier

Milan.

Is this your new Plan B Milan?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    you mustn't take too seriously the banter on here, I don't, it's the nature
    of the forum

glad to hear you are doing fine, nothing wrong with the kind of living you had, I am sure most would like to make and bank a fortune and then live like that picking winkles each day and selling them on the pier

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• ITContractor
    replied
    I didn't realise you were a fan Milan and missed my posts

You never showed it when I used to come here regularly.

Yes, I am still in my parents house in Ireland although I'm in the process of doing it up for them now as I'm doing a lot better than in the early days.

In the early days here I used to go and pick winkles on the shore just to get enough money to go out for a drink at the weekend. Pretty much my only income in those days was in writing articles for ContractorUK.

I used to write between 3 and 5 a week. That went towards living expenses and the winkles, which I sold over at the pier, were my drink tokens.

It used to be very good exercise in the fresh air and I keep meaning to go and do it around the new moon and the full moon, but as I don't need the money now I don't quite get round to it.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    not retired yet, still working bills to pay

what about you are you working or making a living from your website ?

i still miss your stories from the US and beers at the swamp bar with the red necks

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 15 November 2006, 11:19.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    are you still in your parent's summer house in ireland Jerry ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• ITContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    There's nobody here but Milan and his bots.

Oh, and AtW.
    AtW's still here too?

I would have thougt he would have taken his contracting booty and gone back home to Russia by now to lead a life of luxury.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by ITContractor
    Hi Milan,

Are you still here?

I thought that you would have retired by now to your property empire in the Czech Republic.

I was wondering if many of the old regulars were still here. What happened to them? Who else is still here?

Gerry
    There's nobody here but Milan and his bots.

Oh, and AtW.

Leave a comment:

• ITContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    Hello Jerry,

how are you ?

Milan.
    Hi Milan,

Are you still here?

I thought that you would have retired by now to your property empire in the Czech Republic.

I was wondering if many of the old regulars were still here. What happened to them? Who else is still here?

Gerry

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Nope

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Having got to the bottom of it, whatever it is, was this thread worth reading?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Hello Jerry,

how are you ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• ITContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Well, I'm glad we cleared that up then...
    Two 'mysteries' solved in one go then

Leave a comment:

• ITContractor
    replied
    You are being very secretive and mysterious about it all as if you are more interested in being a will o' the wisp scarlet pimpernel than an exposer of any supposed wrongdoing.

When I asked you to contact me with details to see if there was a story in it you told me that I would first have to do some research before you would even speak to me.

I'm afraid it is the other way around. I would have to satsify myself that there was something in it first, rather than someone with a grudge writing on Contractor Boards, before looking into the background of it.

My contacts don't appeciate being sent on wild goose chases.

By the way for those wondering why they can't sign up for the Forum it is because you have to sign up on the main site first and then go through to the Forums.

I must change this at some point.
    Last edited by ITContractor; 15 November 2006, 07:32.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X