• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Was the 2017 Baftas the worst snowflake show ever!?"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I feel even sadder for you.
    Good for you. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Nice virtue signalling!
    I feel even sadder for you.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Nice virtue signalling!
    More wankpuffin flagging to be fair.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    that's one of the saddest things I've read.
    Nice virtue signalling!

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    I didnt watch it apart from the bit on the news and a bit in the newspaper. The speech by Adele was cringe-worthy. Would have been great if she just said **** you Beyonce and waved the trophy in her face. I would pay to see that.
    She's unfortunately young enough to be party of Bliar's everyone's a winner school generation where being too successful is bad.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I didnt watch it apart from the bit on the news and a bit in the newspaper. The speech by Adele was cringe-worthy. Would have been great if she just said **** you Beyonce and waved the trophy in her face. I would pay to see that.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    It's almost as bad as thinking we're interested in which recording publisher made the most money this week.
    or which group of twits kicked or carried an inflated pig's bladder between two posts the most times ..

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I just enjoy a smug sense of superiority at the expense of people who will be irritated by it. It's very life affirming.
    that's one of the saddest things I've read.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    But would you recognise one? We have to ask ourselves.
    Definitely. You can't beat a cunning linguist.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    If there was award category "Most heartfelt, eloquent CUK post", you'd be in line for a Bafta award!
    SPEECH!!!!

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    This is true and very odd. I never watch any of those shows, never pay any attention to them whatsoever and yet I accidentally overheard 30 seconds of Adele blubbing on the Today Programme and that's is ... I'm irritated for the rest of the day.
    I just enjoy a smug sense of superiority at the expense of people who will be irritated by it. It's very life affirming.

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    Good to see the CUK snowflake cretinocracy pointing out how virtuous they are for not watching a telly show that they still manage to be upset by.
    This is true and very odd. I never watch any of those shows, never pay any attention to them whatsoever and yet I accidentally overheard 30 seconds of Adele blubbing on the Today Programme and that's is ... I'm irritated for the rest of the day.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    It's almost as bad as thinking we're interested in which recording publisher made the most money this week.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Who actually watches these things? I don't know a single person who does. What does a viewer get from seeing who a bunch of rich old men thought gave the best bit of pretending this year or which film they thought was the best, which no doubt goes on to make sod all money!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Good to see the CUK snowflake cretinocracy pointing out how virtuous they are for not watching a telly show that they still manage to be upset by.
    Not virtuous, just relieved not to have wasted hours of my life

Same goes for all that Comic Relief rubbish!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X