• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Time for a reach around??"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    The "look in the wing mirror" technique has never let me down.
    You can't look in the wing mirror if you are in one of the back seats.

Just hope a HGV isn't passing at the time.....

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    The "**** cyclists, they don't pay road tax, or have insurance, or pass a test" technique has never let me down.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    The cyclist reach technique is far more preferable....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Time for a reach around??

Time for a reach around??

Dutch Reach technique for opening car doors is ridiculed | Daily Mail Online

It’s just Double Dutch! Motorists ridiculue police proposal for drivers to adopt wweird 'Dutch Reach' technique for getting out of a car without hitting a cyclist
    Method called Dutch Reach involves opening door with your 'opposite' hand
    In UK, that means opening the door with your left hand when on the driver's side
    But motorists described the idea being promoted by authorities as 'ridiculous'

yeah right, be nice if they just looked in the mirror sometimes.

Working...
X