• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Hotmail

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hotmail"

Collapse

• TheMonkey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    Originally posted by ImNotFromIndia

System Requirements
    Below are the minimum requirements your computer needs to run Microsoft Firefox. Some components may require additional system resources not outlined below.

Microsoft Firefox 2007 will run on most Operating Systems (by Microsoft).

Computer/Processor
    Quadcore CPU 4.6GHz processor or higher (For the loading of Hotmail.com)

Operating Systems
    Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
    Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
    All Major Linux Distributions (As if...)

Memory
    To compensate for frequent memory leaks:
    Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) - 873 MB
    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - 1680 MB
    Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) - 870 MB
    Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 ia64 - 2180 MB

Drive
    Microsoft HD-DVD-ROM drive (Required to maintain dangerous CPU temperatures)

Display/Graphics
    1080i or higher-resolution screen with any 512mb SLI Graphics card. (For High Definition GIF images)

Peripherals
    Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or any compatible Microsoft device. (Otherwise all hyperlinks will be disabled)

Software
    Microsot Powerpoint 2007 (For exceptional Spyware Protection)

Credit Card
    Microsoft accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Delta and Discover.

Leave a comment:

• ImNotFromIndia
    replied
    IE7 patch

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/14/ms_firefox/

Leave a comment:

• tim123
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    The internet hates you. Give and go home
    It'll be worse at home.

I have activeX/scripting turned off as default there. Getting sites (like hotmail) that insist on bouncing you to url's with no obvious connection to the one you are looking for to work, is tough.

But better than ending up at a site that downloads a poxy virus.

tim
    Last edited by tim123; 14 November 2006, 12:15.

Leave a comment:

• ImNotFromIndia
    replied
    Originally posted by tim123
    Is anyone else having login problems.

It keeps on refusing to even show me the log in screen, not that it needs this it should be using my login from the cookie.

And no, this problem didn't arrive with IE7, it was doing this before I upgraded.

tim
    No. but i'm still on IE6

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by tim123

It keeps on refusing to even show me the log in screen, not that it needs this it should be using my login from the cookie.

And no, this problem didn't arrive with IE7, it was doing this before I upgraded.

tim

The internet hates you. Give up and go home
    Last edited by DaveB; 14 November 2006, 12:07.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    glad to hear you are having a good day tim. Keep it up.

MG

just tried 2 of mine and no problem at all.
    Last edited by MrsGoof; 14 November 2006, 11:39.

Leave a comment:

• tim123
    started a topic Hotmail

Hotmail

tim

Working...
X