• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "EU Job of the Day..."

Collapse

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    You are too late I have already put a couple of "local" Syrian refugees up for the job
    Of course they're all under 18....

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Ha, how about this bollocks I got today:

Good Morning,

Forgive the approach our client a Global IT Services company require a IT Support consultant to join their customer project team based in Frankfurt.

The role will be on a freelance basis, the rate will be €120-130 per day and the duration is yet to be confirmed but they do need someone to start immediately.

For further details please email me your latest CV to plonker@ripoffrecruitment and I can organise my colleague to give you a call.

Should the role not be relevant, please accept my apologies however if you can recommend any colleague or friend this would be appreciated.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards
    Twat

Their website...
    Cleaning the booths at Dr Muller’s pays €150 pd

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Sometimes I really don't know, nor care...
    You'll make a proper CUK-er yet then.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Scotland bit of UK?
    Sometimes I really don't know, nor care...

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Actually came from a company in the UK...
    Scotland bit of UK?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    That email reads like it was written by a certain banned teutonic poster too. You know, the one with no GCSE's.
    Actually came from a company in the UK...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    EU is fooked 'innit.

Look on JobServe, 56 jobs paying over £800 a day.

Brexit boom is unstoppable.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Looks like they need someone to build their website
    That email reads like it was written by a certain banned teutonic poster too. You know, the one with no GCSE's.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Their website...
    Looks like they need someone to build their website

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Good Morning,

Forgive the approach our client a Global IT Services company require a IT Support consultant to join their customer project team based in Frankfurt.

The role will be on a freelance basis, the rate will be €120-130 per day and the duration is yet to be confirmed but they do need someone to start immediately.

For further details please email me your latest CV to plonker@ripoffrecruitment and I can organise my colleague to give you a call.

Should the role not be relevant, please accept my apologies however if you can recommend any colleague or friend this would be appreciated.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards
    Twat

--
    undefined undefined
    undefined

Their website...

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    But they all don't want to work don't they? They just want a free house and benefits.....
    Nope. They just want a life

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    You are too late I have already put a couple of "local" Syrian refugees up for the job
    But they all don't want to work don't they? They just want a free house and benefits.....

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    I want to goad the agent a bit but not too obviously otherwise they just ignore you.
    1st Feb is a Wednesday. Tell them you are interested, but the 6th is the soonest.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    I want to goad the agent a bit but not too obviously otherwise they just ignore you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X