• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "America's new heroin addicts"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    I first met my wife at M&H Now in Stanmore/Bushey way
    Grew up in Hatch End / Pinner area, although some might suggest I didn't actually grow up at all. They may have a point...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I remember the Gatecrasher Balls.

... but then your dad complained about you ripping up his paper.
    you cheeky tart you...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Arguably the best 20 seconds of your life?
    Not even sure I made 20 seconds if truth be told...

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    JG? Not that one either. Mine was SJ. Well, I say mine, if a relationship can be truly measured in nanoseconds, I might just scrape in.
    Arguably the best 20 seconds of your life?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Sounds like the good old days at Middx & Herts* in the late 80's. I have a few tales to tell, but in deference to CUK's lawyers, I won't.

*nightclub in Harrow Weald / Stanmore area, lots of Eastenders & Grange Hill actors went there.

I did have a page 3 girl in my bedroom once...

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    I remember Ian Beale trying to chat up my then gf in there once. Another ex-gf taught the kids of the other Mitchell (not the Ross Kemp one) at a school in Mill Hill. You from that neck of the woods?
    I first met my wife at M&H Now in Stanmore/Bushey way

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    JG? Although she's looking a bit rough these days, she was bang tidy back in the day.
    JG? Not that one either. Mine was SJ. Well, I say mine, if a relationship can be truly measured in nanoseconds, I might just scrape in.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    No, not that one, although I have met her (fully clothed, I hasten to add).
    JG? Although she's looking a bit rough these days, she was bang tidy back in the day.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I reckon you probably pip me on that one. Might I have seen her in any gentleman's special interest documentaries?
    Well, she was definitely in the magazine I made sure I had a quick look before we went out.

We did get some looks when we hit the dance floor, it got quite steamy

Still, as models can be, she was quite a handful and just a little neurotic, so didn't go much further after a couple of dates.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    OK, if we are playing those games, how about the Czechoslovakian Playmate of the Year, does that trump your page 3 girl?

I believe it must do
    I reckon you probably pip me on that one. Might I have seen her in any gentleman's special interest documentaries?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    How funny Mordac - Good old M&H
    I remember meeting the Mitchell Brothers in there many years ago.
    I remember Ian Beale trying to chat up my then gf in there once. Another ex-gf taught the kids of the other Mitchell (not the Ross Kemp one) at a school in Mill Hill. You from that neck of the woods?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Initials PAB?
    No, not that one, although I have met her (fully clothed, I hasten to add).

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Sounds like the good old days at Middx & Herts* in the late 80's. I have a few tales to tell, but in deference to CUK's lawyers, I won't.

*nightclub in Harrow Weald / Stanmore area, lots of Eastenders & Grange Hill actors went there.
    How funny Mordac - Good old M&H
    I remember meeting the Mitchell Brothers in there many years ago.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I did have a page 3 girl in my bedroom once...
    OK, if we are playing those games, how about the Czechoslovakian Playmate of the Year, does that trump your page 3 girl?

I believe it must do

Leave a comment:

Working...
X