• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Boomed

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boomed"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Congrats Suity!

But I'm not entirely sure what you're starting, as your first post menioned three months but you later said you're not cut out for this contracting caper.

So I'm guessing it may be a contract to perm arrangement.
    If you'd read the replies, then you'd have found out. Clearly you didn't give a hoot.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Congrats Suity!

But I'm not entirely sure what you're starting, as your first post menioned three months but you later said you're not cut out for this contracting caper.

So I'm guessing it may be a contract to perm arrangement.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I am pretty tired of this contracting lark, so deffo going permie is the right thing for me.
    I hope it works out for you

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I am pretty tired of this contracting lark, so deffo going permie is the right thing for me.
    Don't forget dress down Fridays

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Easy Tiger, you have a whole 3 months to get through first.
    Wait till he's hit by the thought of appraisals and all the other huggy-feely stuff we left behind

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Easy Tiger, you have a whole 3 months to get through first.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Nice one Suity - bring the botty lube cream to ease yourself in - Hope all goes well for you sir!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What's BPM?

Beats Per Minute 'innit.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Me too. £1500 per day, practically tax and hassle free. Can't take the sheer incredible brilliance of it all any more. There's only so many supercars and underwear models a man can take.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What's BPM?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Well done Suity, have a beer...
    WHS

Leave a comment: