• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Job Descriptions

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Job Descriptions"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    SQL Server. Good choice (I would say that, wouldn't I?)

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Book was fine. I did the courses years ago, so it's all coming back now.

Got to write a Data Warehouse, so have a choice of back end and front end reporting. So will probably do it in SQL Server, Crystal Enterprise.

No shop now, so time to practice, practice, practice!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    How's it going?

Was the book any good?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Yes happens quite often.

I went for a SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Enterprise role and got an Oracle, Siebel, Access, Business Objects role.

Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• Pig
    started a topic Job Descriptions

Job Descriptions

Anyone else ever spoken to an agent who does not know what the spec for a client is, then goes to the interview and the client has not got a clue either?
    And to top it all off they have offered me the job cos I f****d their heads up!!

Time to write my own spec !!!

Working...
X