• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Last day as a permie.."

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Don't you mean: "As a child he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!!!"

HTH

That is the way I say it too. Great expression.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    A a child he must have been skinny at some point, babies aren't brn obese and then stuck like that for the rest of thier life!!.
    They need to be weaned and then fed to much for far to long to become fat feckers!!! I blame the parents....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Don't you mean: "As a child he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!!!"

HTH
    No. They could never get the fat fucker up the tree in the first place, hence Plan B: the stick.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    Just like his Dad...
    Easy Jacko, you might be able to fool the rest of 'em but I've worked with him. I happen to know he got hit so hard with the ugly stick he broke the bloody thing.

Leave a comment:

• Goya
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    Just like his Dad...
    Ugly or Cute?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Just like his Dad...

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by spankmebono
    Says the 'Marillion' fan with an ugly kid
    Looks pretty cute to me.

Leave a comment:

• spankmebono
    replied
    Says the 'Marillion' fan with an ugly kid

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    That or it's a bloke with no life. Oh Andy had no life either... or Helios.....

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Has andyw got a new sig?

Leave a comment:

• spankmebono
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Good luck. Remember posting increases on here when in contract, or if you're a doley with two degrees.

Yes, must be hard struggling through with only your knowledge of abuse to keep you in work

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    MF - congrats on the new gig, btw.

Did the book appear and how long did you have to spend in the bog before becoming threaded?

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    remember to use a large wallet to carry receipts....

Leave a comment:

• HankWangford
    replied
    Originally posted by toast
    ..first contract starts on Monday.

(It just didn't seem right lurking on this board from my comfy permie position.)
    Best o luck toast, welcome to the money

Leave a comment:

Working...
X