• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bisexuals Should Admit They are Gay - Christopher Biggins."

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    why Mordac was on the clock. NLYUK invoices out her subs by the 15 minute slot (or mouth in this case)
    Does this chunt come with subtitles for those who can't be arsed with trying to understand the terminally stupid?

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    The Worst Type

Prize bellend.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I guess we better leave it just there, then
    why Mordac was on the clock. NLYUK invoices out her subs by the 15 minute slot (or mouth in this case)

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    If he's gay, how does he know?
    He's one of the greedy ones?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    he did seem to know what he was talking about when he said men give better blow-jobs
    I guess we better leave it just there, then

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    What, you mean Biggins is gay? He never struck me as the pillow biting type. Mind you, he did seem to know what he was talking about when he said men give better blow-jobs, so I guess that should have rung alarm bells...
    If he's gay, how does he know?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    What, you mean Biggins is gay? He never struck me as the pillow biting type. Mind you, he did seem to know what he was talking about when he said men give better blow-jobs, so I guess that should have rung alarm bells...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Christopher Biggins what a total chunt.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...topher-biggins

I've always said, on the other hand, they are just plain desperate
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    First ever series of Big Brother was great; very innovative, very interesting. After that, it's become a money-making cash cow for them and downright repetitive.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
    from the comments:

"I'm more shocked that people are still watching Big Brother than that one of the 'celebrities' in the house turned out to be a judgmental arsehole."

^^
    This.
    Agreed, can't understand how it is still going.

Leave a comment:

• CretinWatcher
    replied
    from the comments:

"I'm more shocked that people are still watching Big Brother than that one of the 'celebrities' in the house turned out to be a judgmental arsehole."

^^
    This.

Leave a comment:

• Bisexuals Should Admit They are Gay - Christopher Biggins.

Christopher Biggins what a total chunt.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...topher-biggins

“The worst type, I’m afraid to say, are the bisexuals,” said Christopher Biggins. “What it is, is people not wanting to admit they’re gay. Be honest: that’s what you’ve got to be.”
    I've always said, on the other hand, they are just plain greedy

Working...
X