• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wot no weekend thread?"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I can assure you I can get into all of the rides. Including the Rock and Roller....just.
    But can you get out again without people helping you.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Do they have suitable facilities for "larger persons" there?
    I can assure you I can get into all of the rides. Including the Rock and Roller....just.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    FTFY
    Oh yeah, I forgot, who's working Another little project lined up for next week over here as well

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    FTFY
    I believe you're in Stuttgart soon, maybe I'll put the word out, some kind of flyer stuck on lamp posts with your visage and a little explanation

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan
    Hollywood Studios

Tower of Terror
    Jedi Training
    swatting giant of insects on Honey Shrunk the Kids ride

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Well they have Jabba Training also, but there'll be a hell of a queue...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Yeah it's a "celebration" didn't you get the state mandated literature through your door?

You aren't allowed to think it is a damn nuisance that stops you getting anywhere including to work if you work in a hospital. I've been talking to a lot of very annoyed and frustrated people in the past month.

I thought the agreement ended in 2019.
    It was supposed to end in 2017, but got extended.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Hollywood Studios

Tower of Terror
    Jedi Training

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Hollywood Studios

Tower of Terror
    Jedi Training
    You wanna try the rock n roller coaster too...

And the jd and lemonade slush.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    SaturdayDillusion followed by Sunday brainwashing will be my weekend
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Celebration? Not sure. It's been going on for 5 years now and it's going to continue for at least another 4. Only happens 3 weekends a year that certain villages have to close to let them through, rather than the usual where most other weekends we have to listen to them shouting or urinating up against house walls.
    Yeah it's a "celebration" didn't you get the state mandated literature through your door?

You aren't allowed to think it is a damn nuisance that stops you getting anywhere including to work if you work in a hospital. I've been talking to a lot of very annoyed and frustrated people in the past month.

I thought the agreement ended in 2019.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Saturday followed by Sunday will be my weekend

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It's a "celebration" of cycling.

Other pubs that where cut off in previous years had such "celebrations".
    Celebration? Not sure. It's been going on for 5 years now and it's going to continue for at least another 4. Only happens 3 weekends a year that certain villages have to close to let them through, rather than the usual where most other weekends we have to listen to them shouting or urinating up against house walls.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Invited to a Sunday lock-in (starting at lunchtime) in a local pub which is closed due to cyclists.
    It's a "celebration" of cycling.

Other pubs that where cut off in previous years had such "celebrations".

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Invited to a Sunday lock-in (starting at lunchtime) in a local pub which is closed due to cyclists.
    Tell them to sell cake. You won't get the greedy bastards out of there, make a fortune!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X