• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Trump's lead over Clinton grows"

Collapse

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post
    I genuinely fear for the world if Trump gets in to power and he will take America straight to war if that's the case.

He is blaming Muslims and Hispanics for Americas downfall. He is appealing to people in poverty who see his success. I was in Las Vegas and your average Trump supporter was essentially non educated and had no real clue of what Trump offered apart from more money in their pockets (Cutting taxes.... don't think that will come off), deport Mexicans and then stop Muslims coming to their country. I actually asked them what they thought of Hitler and got "He was evil" and then I would come back with "Do you think Trump is doing the same Hispanics and Muslims as Hitler did to the Jews?" and they didn't have an answer apart from he will make America great again... Brainwashed!

It is a scary thought to put that man in charge of one of the most powerful Military operations in the World. He will start a Race and Religion war if he can find even a bit of threat. He doesn't really need congress to approve either like Bush in the Afghan war!
    Just like Brexiters were owned by Boris, Nigel and Gove then

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Maybe you could become a hod carrier for him, when he builds his new wall funded by Mexicans, you chunt.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    one of the most powerful Military operations in the World has ever seen
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Ronald Reagan also could have pushed the button!!

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    [QUOTE=ContractorHardman;2294604]I genuinely fear for the world if Trump gets in to power and he will take America straight to war if that's the case.
    QUOTE]

so Hilary Clinton is will be promoting world peace in your opinion?

Leave a comment:

• ContractorHardman
    replied
    I genuinely fear for the world if Trump gets in to power and he will take America straight to war if that's the case.

He is blaming Muslims and Hispanics for Americas downfall. He is appealing to people in poverty who see his success. I was in Las Vegas and your average Trump supporter was essentially non educated and had no real clue of what Trump offered apart from more money in their pockets (Cutting taxes.... don't think that will come off), deport Mexicans and then stop Muslims coming to their country. I actually asked them what they thought of Hitler and got "He was evil" and then I would come back with "Do you think Trump is doing the same Hispanics and Muslims as Hitler did to the Jews?" and they didn't have an answer apart from he will make America great again... Brainwashed!

It is a scary thought to put that man in charge of one of the most powerful Military operations in the World. He will start a Race and Religion war if he can find even a bit of threat. He doesn't really need congress to approve either like Bush in the Afghan war!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Whoever wins, the US is fecked

They will stand a chance in this world with modern challenges if Trump wins.

My 2 cents ...
    Maybe you could become a hod carrier for him, when he builds his new wall, you chunt.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

My 2 cents ...
    Worryingly I agree with you

Clinton will just be so wrapped up in herself she will not care about what happens to anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied

My 2 cents ...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Sounds familiar. Wonder if the US will wake up the morning after and realise that the Experts and Prophets were wrong.
    Yes indeed - it could very well happen too!

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    It has to be said - while I am not really following the US elections - that Trump is appealing to a lot of disenfranchised Americans in the rural areas....
    Sounds familiar. Wonder if the US will wake up the morning after and realise that the Experts and Prophets were wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Andy2 or Donald?

His attack on a "Gold Star" family has done him no favours, that's for sure.

While Donald's a very clever orator, his temper seems to get the better of him. He needs to start sewing seeds of doubt more into the public mind about Hillary's extensive gaffes as well as providing some reassurances that he's not in bed with Russia.
    The scary thing is that perhaps none of that matters.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I'll have some of what he's smoking.
    Andy2 or Donald?

His attack on a "Gold Star" family has done him no favours, that's for sure.

While Donald's a very clever orator, his temper seems to get the better of him. He needs to start sewing seeds of doubt more into the public mind about Hillary's extensive gaffes as well as providing some reassurances that he's not in bed with Russia.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I hope he hasn't peaked too early - There's still plenty of time for him to make some frightful gaffe and blow it!
    http://indy100.independent.co.uk/art...it--ZkscQn53Ib

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    Everyone is dismissing trump as an idiot but no explanation whatsoever why they think so.
    He talks sense. His image is better than lying corrupt unable to handle sensitive emails democrat
    Let me google that for you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X