• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Official AtW is no longer the manager of Official thread designations thread"

Collapse

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You got stuck in California now, can't afford a 1st class ticket back? What a tosser
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    FTFY
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well my missus has avoided sex with me since the kids were born and we employed that young guy to do the lawn

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Well I've avoided sex with the missus since the kids were born, luckily I have another excuse now.
    Did not realise that Suity had herpes. That said, smart move there you fat bastard.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Well I've avoided sex with the missus since the kids were born, luckily I have another excuse now.
    Well make sure your careful - inherited obesity and microcephaly would be an unhappy combination.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Rimmer?
    Nah, I've brushed my teeth.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Rimmer?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Zika virus: Florida cases 'likely' to be first US-based infections - BBC News

When (or If) you get back you'll get into Quarantine by you know who...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Florida. 3 Week Vacation
    Zika virus: Florida cases 'likely' to be first US-based infections - BBC News

When (or If) you get back you'll get into Quarantine by you know who...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    You got stuck in California now, can't afford a 1st class ticket back? What a loser
    Florida. 3 Week Vacation

I'll be in Harry Potter land later, I'll keep an eye out for your brother Dobby the house elf.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I think I'm going to get another beer and go back to the pool.
    You got stuck in California now, can't afford a 1st class ticket back? What a loser

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    AtW agrees that he didn't object in time, so what do you think.... Fait Accompli
    I think I'm going to get another beer and go back to the pool.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    AtW agrees that he didn't object in time, so what do you think.... Fait Accompli
    I am just glad The Official brand is worthy fighting for

It's yours to manage, and you'd better be good...

I shall now focus on "oh dear" brand stolen from somebody whose nickname nobody remembers...

P.S. If you don't use "The Official" brandname at least 4-5 times a month then you'll lose the right manage it that I've so kindly bestowed upon thy!
    Last edited by AtW; 1 August 2016, 21:52.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Ahh, so we speak do French in Balham.....

Good Life, Margot Leadbetter quote - Windbreak episode......

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    So who's getting the Honours?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    So who's getting the Honours?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X