• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Leftie Liberal apologetics"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    German train stabbing: De Maiziere warns of lone attacks - BBC News

Five people were wounded, two critically, by a 17-year-old who went on the rampage on a train in the southern state of Bavaria on Monday.

The attacker, who arrived in Germany in 2015 as an unaccompanied migrant, was shot dead holding an axe and a knife.

A video emerged in which he said he was a soldier of so-called Islamic State.

BBC then asks:

Was it really an IS attack?

Mr de Maiziere said the teenager had been "incited" by IS propaganda but there was no evidence that he was following the militant group's orders.

So bloke posts a video before committing attack saying he is a soldier of IS, and BBC say "was it really an IS attack?"

And people attack the Daily Mail for biased viewpoints....
    So if you had been "incited" by US propaganda but there was no evidence that you were following the country's orders and you bomb Iraq, is it really a US attack? I would say no, but perhaps you disagree.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    remind me who the Russians lost to?
    Soviets you mean?

Not the same...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Exhuming McCarthy?
    remind me who the Russians lost to?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    and Bavarian trains apparently.

This is of course the Brilliance of the ISIS offering people now want to be like them, and will kill to do so.

This is the anarchist's manual, make it attractive and you will breed followers without ever indoctrinating them.
    Exhuming McCarthy?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Handy for Copenhagen
    and Bavarian trains apparently.

This is of course the Brilliance of the ISIS offering people now want to be like them, and will kill to do so.

This is the anarchist's manual, make it attractive and you will breed followers without ever indoctrinating them.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Yup still got my Chopper....
    Handy for Copenhagen

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I wonder if stek is into cycling.

Wasn't threaded based in Denmark?
    Yup still got my Chopper....

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Excellent news, enjoy Denmark, please don't feel the need to keep ties with Contractor UK

I wonder if stek is into cycling.

Wasn't threaded based in Denmark?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Just looking at my US friends at my age now (55) all getting illnesses, body getting fooked, ticker going, not enough medical cover, still have to work 48/hr week, no time off in case your ''mate" nicks your job and impresses the boss.

That's the future for post-Brexit UK; and I'm off to Denmark...
    The land of the curtain twitcher. Just do not show any sign of affluence above the average or you will be reported to the tax man

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Just looking at my US friends at my age now (55) all getting illnesses, body getting fooked, ticker going, not enough medical cover, still have to work 48/hr week, no time off in case your ''mate" nicks your job and impresses the boss.

Excellent news, enjoy Denmark, please don't feel the need to keep ties with Contractor UK

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied

I am willing to share my zero wealth with all the hard working people with money.

If they don't accept, they are greedy fookers.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Left wing = like people, help them and share stuff; Right wing = screw people, scrape a percentage off them and bomb them.

That's it really.

I am willing to share my zero wealth with all the hard working people with money.

If they don't accept, they are greedy fookers.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Left wing = act like they like people, pretend to help them, loot hard working people and share stuff with the chavs from what's left after filling their pockets;
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Funny this, you get the right wing complaining about BBC left wing bias and then you have the left wing complaining about BBC right wing bias. Will no-one think of the centrists?
    Left wing = like people, help them and share stuff; Right wing = screw people, scrape a percentage off them and bomb them.

That's it really.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    I think it's that people are fed up of wasting money on the left wing bbc luvvies.
    Funny this, you get the right wing complaining about BBC left wing bias and then you have the left wing complaining about BBC right wing bias. Will no-one think of the centrists?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X