• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: andyW

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "andyW"

Collapse

• ratewhore
    replied
    You leave AndyW alone. He's done well, being on hist 1st contract on £999/day!

We all wish we were him...

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    DaveB, chill dude. Life's too short.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    Indeed. The bit about a furrow of bile also put me off my afternoon biscuits.

You ok DaveB?
    The furrow of bile bit is true. Happened puking up on Friday - didn't realise it was still in the system. It was a greenish, yellow consistency .

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Blimey. That's a bit strong ...
    I thought that's how DaveB liked his men...

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Indeed. The bit about a furrow of bile also put me off my afternoon biscuits.

You ok DaveB?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Sasguru, shut the **** up for 5 mins and act like a normal human being.

Andyw/Bernard, if indeed it is he, appears to have learnt from experience and cleaned up his act. A sure sign of intelligence if ever there was one. You, however, are like a nasty little rash that wont go away.

You persist in ploughing your lonely furrow of bile and abuse with no apparent capacity to realise just what a twat you are. Give it, and the rest of us, a rest and let us read and post here without the interfearance of your pettyminded nastyness.
    won't

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied

Andyw/Bernard, if indeed it is he, appears to have learnt from experience and cleaned up his act. A sure sign of intelligence if ever there was one. You, however, are like a nasty little rash that wont go away.

You persist in ploughing your lonely furrow of bile and abuse with no apparent capacity to realise just what a twat you are. Give it, and the rest of us, a rest and let us read and post here without the interfearance of your pettyminded nastyness.
    interference*

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bernard Common
    replied

Hear Hear

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bernard Common
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Have some ****s to admit that you are andyW - go on, no one will ban you for that.
    Alas I am not, so you can put your willy away now

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Bernard Common
    No it's a fact, I am more intelligent than you and more than likely better looking too.
    Have some ****s to admit that you are andyW - go on, no one will ban you for that.

Leave a comment:

• Bernard Common
    replied
    So you don't deny it?
    No it's a fact, I am more intelligent than you and more than likely better looking too.

Leave a comment:

• Andy\/\/
    replied
    Originally posted by Bernard Common
    i.e. far superior to yours
    Is it really you. My hero.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    W was for Wicked

Leave a comment:

Working...