• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jobs that will be Created in the next 5 years"

Collapse

• DallasDad
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    I'm saving for a Morris Marina myself. About 4 years worth of wages, but should be worth it.
    FTFY
    A fine motor car based on underpinnings from the MGB iirc.
    You will absolutely love it especially if you have children, not...
    The rear suspension was so grim you could almost guarantee one of the little darlings chucking up on every trip

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Started on my plan b....flags...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    Going to be lots of openings picking strawberries...
    Why would I pick strawberries if I can claim JSA?

love

PC

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Private Frasers. One for every town.

Or we could just use Scooter when he's unbanned. Should be equal to the same amount of pessimism.

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Going to be lots of openings picking strawberries...

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It's an allowable expense.
    But, surely only on need. A lot here are overqualified already

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    What do you mean retrain
    It's an allowable expense.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Leader of the opposition

MP for Islington North

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    A bigger military will give opportunities for financial services IT consultants to retrain as crack whores.
    What do you mean retrain

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    A bigger military will give opportunities for financial services IT consultants to retrain as crack whores.
    We could use them for medical experiments?

Im sure the Lab rats could do with a break.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    It will make a change to be screwing them!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Brexit voters need not apply.
    So these intrepid new officers and agents will all be EU sympathisers and closet fifth columnists. Great start!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Yes I will agree we will probably need some Intelligence services roles.
    Brexit voters need not apply.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Increased army size, due to having to deal with a rekindling of the troubles due to the new border around Northern Ireland.
    Yes I will agree we will probably need some Intelligence services roles. But I think the people of NI have fought too long and hard to let this slip back to the troubles. Especially if we can keep our American friends in check with regards to happily funding political prisoners

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Increased army size, due to having to deal with a rekindling of the troubles due to the new border around Northern Ireland.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X