• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jeremy Hunt UKs Next PM"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    A Romanian one, perhaps?
    I was actually think of Turkish like the one that scared me and other drivers on the M25 once with his erratic driving and lack of knowledge on braking distance.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I was trying to be polite while thinking of a HGV.....
    A Romanian one, perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    He will get clipped by a Fiat Uno in an underpass.
    I was trying to be polite while thinking of a HGV.....

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    He will get clipped by a Fiat Uno in an underpass.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Someone may accidentally run Corbyn off his bike down.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    He is suggesting calling a referendum on the new deal which will probably have to happen, or a general election.

Seeing as though Labour will probably just be a 3 MPs and a yurt full of crusties soon it will probably have to be a referendum.
    Someone may accidentally knock Corbyn of his bike.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
    I wouldn't put it past the Tories to have at least one candidate who is still very much Pro-Remain, and will delay submitting the Article 50 and generally back pedal, just so they can ignore the democratic choice of the people and select a leader who will try to keep us in Europe.

Then again if they try that people will demand a General Election..
    Notwithstanding that there's no mechanism in our representative democracy for the people to demand a General Election, if one were to happen, and a pro-remain government were to be elected, they'd have to simultaneously leave and remain in Europe to respect the democratic choice of the people.

Leave a comment:

• rl4engc
    replied
    At least the tories are being half orderly about their process.
    I wouldn't put it past the Tories to have at least one candidate who is still very much Pro-Remain, and will delay submitting the Article 50 and generally back pedal, just so they can ignore the democratic choice of the people and select a leader who will try to keep us in Europe.

Then again if they try that people will demand a General Election..

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    At least the tories are being half orderly about their process. When is the labour no confidence thing going to be announced ignored?
    announced at 5

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    He is suggesting calling a referendum on the new deal which will probably have to happen, or a general election.

Seeing as though Labour will probably just be a 3 MPs and a yurt full of crusties soon it will probably have to be a referendum.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    At least the tories are being half orderly about their process. When is the labour no confidence thing going to be announced ignored?

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Liam Fox is in now.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    NSFW (Radio 4 bad languge)

James Naughtie must be looking forward to that.

Leave a comment:

• missinggreenfields
    replied
    The good thing about Hunt as PM is that if we don't get what we want from Brexit negotiations, he can just impose it on them.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    He wants a second referendum
    He's thinking of votes at the next election...

Still, I'm sure the NHS staff have long memories...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X