• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Any thoughts on where to sell a camera?"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    This sort of Shooting I want no part of.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    No, mine are larger than average, that's why Canon bodies fit them better than Nikon.

Have you got Donald Trump's mouth, cause there must be a reason why you talk so much Trump.
    Are you doing to use your secret weapon?

(Not on me.)

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    No, mine are larger than average, that's why Canon bodies fit them better than Nikon.

Have you got Donald Trump's mouth, cause there must be a reason why you talk so much Trump.
    Now, now.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Have you got Donald Trump hands?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You must be a permie.

Also, I need both hands to hold mine.
    Have you got Donald Trump hands?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I used to think that. I now firmly believe the best tool is the one in your hand.

You must be a permie.

Also, I need both hands to hold mine.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    It's about having the right tool for the job.
    I used to think that. I now firmly believe the best tool is the one in your hand.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Just as well, the "meet" would have been down some dark, muddy, track, deep in the country side favoured by WTFH.

Close call, you might not have made it back
    The tracks are very dry and sandy at the minute. It's taking most visitors longer than usual to dig the hole.
    where is this new dogging site?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Just as well, the "meet" would have been down some dark, muddy, track, deep in the country side favoured by WTFH.

The tracks are very dry and sandy at the minute. It's taking most visitors longer than usual to dig the hole.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by missinggreenfields View Post
    That saves the potential awkward "there's some bloke on a forum selling his camera and I think I need another DSLR" conversation I was considering having with my wife

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Not a shot you'll be taking with the dlsr

very true, because I've sold it now.

Last time I took a dSLR onto the slopes was in Utah several years ago. Normally I just use a compact for that. It's about having the right tool for the job.

Leave a comment:

• missinggreenfields
    replied
    Ah well, the camera is now gone. I may have accidentally traded it in for another lens.
    That saves the potential awkward "there's some bloke on a forum selling his camera and I think I need another DSLR" conversation I was considering having with my wife

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Not a shot you'll be taking with the dlsr

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Ah well, the camera is now gone. I may have accidentally traded it in for another lens.
    Where did you sell it? I've got some 2nd hand Bose headphones I want to get rid of. There's a nasty waxy residue around the speakers so I'm keen to shift them.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X