• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ah. That "special" relationship."

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Not a challenge for me. I can eat it all.

That's what NLYUK says when stays the night.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Its the ginger hairy belly that's the challenge
    Not a challenge for me. I can eat it all.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Its the ginger hairy belly that's the challenge

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    There are millions of Brits living in the EU for much less cost. Why is it okay to sell them out?
    We're not. They are UK citizens that have chosen to move to foreign countries. Moreover, I'm sure some arrangement will be achieved. You're not telling me that Spain will kick out loads of retired expats?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    So the ladies tell me.
    yeah they can't reach it under the rolls of fat, the working girls said they had more chance of finding MF's todger.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    You have a bigger problem.
    So the ladies tell me.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Why can't I type Celts?
    I have the same probalem
    You have a bigger problem.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Ah. That "special" relationship.

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Never sell out your own sunshine.
    There are millions of Brits living in the EU for much less cost. Why is it okay to sell them out?
    Last edited by scooterscot; 6 June 2016, 13:01.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Is it worth paying £80 million a year to protect 2900 people on the other side of the world?

We should cut them loose and put that money into the NHS.
    Never sell out your own sunshine. The Falklands are already financial independent save for the defence costs. When the oil starts to be pumped (realistically about 2022 onwards) they'll be able to pay for defence too and if I'm not mistake it's the intention of the Falklands' government to repay some of the back dated defence costs. Oh, and the oil companies currently involved (Premier and Rockhopper) are UK registered so will pay tax to the UK Exchequer. There's already 1 billion barrels proven with a very good chance of more.

Then again if you get your Indy Scotland it'll be none of your business.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Why can't I type Celts?
    I have the same probalem

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Is it worth paying £80 million a year to protect 2900 people on the other side of the world?

Maybe we should farm off those noisy C**ts up north to the Norwegians they can pay for their Bucky & deep fried Mars Bar habit.

Why can't I type Celts?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    Where did that amount come from?
    There's plenty of sources. Here's one:

The Falkland Islands: everything you ever wanted to know in data and charts | News | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I think we should rent out the island, like a giant BTL to the Argies.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied

Where did that amount come from?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X