• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The last whites of the East end."

Collapse

• CloudWalker
    replied
    Watching now [emoji106]🏻

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    No. But why would they?
    MF would he needs to pay for those airline lounges somehow.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Conciliatory bastard!!!
    Was also the chap that went on record as a yay to build 200 houses in the village as it would help the local average IQ can't think why they don't like me that much

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    At the time I suggested that it would be good for the area if the families concerned were forced a little further apart as it might stop the kids in the school from looking so damn in-bred and physically retarded
    Conciliatory bastard!!!

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Then they stole your wallet right?
    You're mixing up Walthamstow with Beckton innit brav

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No. But why would they?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No. We talked about the area's older history and some of the things about the place that they didn't know. At the end of the day they were just as proud and protective of the area as the white guys that felt the same when they saw it start to change in the 80's

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by unemployed View Post
    did they stab you afterwards
    No. We talked about the area's older history and some of the things about the place that they didn't know. At the end of the day they were just as proud and protective of the area as the white guys that felt the same when they saw it start to change in the 80's

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Yes, but the polish women are quite good in few aspects. What were they moaning about?!
    I think its that standard reticence to anyone that don't come from round 'ere.

When we moved out of London we had the same crap about pushing "Local" families out the area in the village we moved to. At the time I suggested that it would be good for the area if the families concerned were forced a little further apart as it might stop the kids in the school from looking so damn in-bred and physically retarded

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You'll find that the Asian community has great respect for the elderly.
    Yeah, whatevs:

Man in court over Rochdale mosque Koran reader death - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by unemployed View Post
    You'll find that the Asian community has great respect for the elderly.

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    A few years ago I was on a bus near my old hunting ground and I overheard a pair of Asian kids moaning about the Poles coming over and ruining Walthamstow I pointed out that it was exactly what my grandad was saying about their parents

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    You think a billionaire criminal can't get an NI number?

Easier to get an NI number for a Russian criminal, than open a bank account for your 5 year old child in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    We all move to Essex?

A bigger threat is all those foreign crims buying up Central London property. No NI number, no own UK house......
    You think a billionaire criminal can't get an NI number?

Easier to get an NI number for a Russian criminal, than open a bank account for your 5 year old child in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    The way things are going, the same thing will happen across the whole country in coming decades.
    We all move to Essex?

A bigger threat is all those foreign crims buying up Central London property. No NI number, no own UK house......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X