• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: New hat advice

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New hat advice"

Collapse

• DallasDad
    replied
    There can only be one choice you need an Ecky thump hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJxGi8bizEg

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    World War III is (still) imminent....

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

Suity rules the wasteland...
    Koo!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I've gone for a large brimmed Panama style hat, light cotton weave, with neat little flecked grey band, to wick away the sweat, it also has antibacterial properties to keep your titfa fresh.

Quality Marks & Sparks, £19.50. I have approval from SY02 and my pub buddies.
    titfer (tat)

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Wear The Fox Hat.

Suity rules the wasteland...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Wear The Fox Hat.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I've gone for a large brimmed Panama style hat
    Panama is in the news these days...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    What do the panel advise?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I've gone for a large brimmed Panama style hat, light cotton weave, with neat little flecked grey band, to wick away the sweat, it also has antibacterial properties to keep your titfa fresh.

Quality Marks & Sparks, £19.50. I have approval from SY02 and my pub buddies.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    For a contracting cowboy like you?

Has to be.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    As the weather is growing less inclement here in the grim north, I rather fancy that my flat cap is going to be inappropriate for the hazy long summer days, ergo I need a new hat.

I want something that is befitting for my age, but still says young at heart, and maybe slightly playful. Nothing overstated, still tasteful but fashionable and with a neat brim.

What do the panel advise?
    How about a tin hat? One never knows when it will all kick off!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Some useful tips here 7 Style Tips For Large Men - Big Man's Guide To Sharp Dressing | The Art Of Manliness

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    He can take his pick of any of these, quite a nice selection.

Guillotine Gallery

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    The lorem ipsum text doesn't fill me with confidence.
    Not even:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X