• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Betting odds move sharply toward Britain staying in EU after Obama warning"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    We've only got an old photo of Mordac, I think he suffers from anger management issues.

Actually, now you mention it, it's not such an old photo...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You've spent too long listening to MF. I was going to google dickthebruiser, and thought rather better of it. Might get misconstrued when the missus gets home...
    I've just realised from looking at my piccie, my chestylumps are almost as big as FLC's. So this week hasn't totally gone the same way as a rats arse...

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    The latest ORB phone poll (during Obama visit) and the ICM online poll (after Obama visit) both show a slight improvement for Leave. Perhaps a bit premature to call it, as there's often a lag, but there doesn't seem to have been a decisive swing to Remain following Obama/HMT dodgy dossier/Bremain propaganda leaflet, other than for the psychology (arrogance? ) of the Bremainers. Should be clearer in the next 1-2 weeks.

The betting odds have shifted slightly towards Remain post-Obama, but that's an indication of what people expect to happen, not what they will vote to happen (there has always been a consistent lead for Remain w/r to what people expect to happen, even if they're voting Leave).

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    We've only got an old photo of Mordac, I think he suffers from anger management issues.

You've spent too long listening to MF. I was going to google dickthebruiser, and thought rather better of it. Might get misconstrued when the missus gets home...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    People with poor brains often resort to their fists.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Pop yourself in the queue, and you might just get to find out...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    You may be right Sir, but calling me a fool will get you asked to step into the carpark, so to speak...

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    He's a fooking arrogant, cheeky winker, "Britain would go to the back of the queue". Frig off yer septic choowat!

Better get used to the yellow t-shirt.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    He's a fooking arrogant, cheeky winker, "Britain would go to the back of the queue". Frig off yer septic choowat!

What a cad and a bounder! Britannia rules the waves dontcha know. The rotter!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    In a recent poll (*) nearly 70% of British people disapproved of the monstrous cheek of Obama poking his nose into our affairs, and his hypocritical urging of the UK to sacrifice most of its sovereignty when the US is constitutionally barred from doing the same (having voted for independence over 200 years ago!)

So, although annoyance at Obama might not on its own be enough to sway a remainer to switch side, or even some people sitting on the fence, it seems most likely it hasn't on balance helped the remainers' cause.

(*) In a hurry, so can't provide a reference and you'll just have to take my word for it!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Just ignore Old Greg. He will post here for a couple of months. Then realize that he despises himself and disappear for a year. Rinse and repeat.....
    It's synchronised with your divorce cycle.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    If you're struggling with questions like that, life ain't going to get much easier.
    Just ignore Old Greg. He will post here for a couple of months. Then realize that he despises himself and disappear for a year. Rinse and repeat.....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Ohh you're in for a disappointment. And once the brexiters are soaking their tears over a flat pint at 7am the next morning Cameron will be pushing for us to join the euro currency.

Either way the UK is going to be a whole lot weaker once they've lost the vote.
    I assumed that Cameron would get a nice job in Brussels as a reward for securing the UK vote?

And Osborne would take us into the Euro....

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Available at Tesco for £2. Comes with free car-parking.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Let's just hope (for your sake) that we never have to meet in a carpark.
    You know where.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ss-online.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X