• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Just Crossed the Line"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Look fella, just because an inmate of Belsen would call you skinny, doesn't make me fat.
    Trouble is, it sort of does...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Not sure if 13 stone at 6 foot is fat, but each to their own.
    Skinny git. 15st, 5"11. Now, where's all dem pies at?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    13 stone? trust me feller, that's a tad on the chubby side....

Look fella, just because an inmate of Belsen would call you skinny, doesn't make me fat.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    13 stone? trust me feller, that's a tad on the chubby side....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Yes, it is a fact. You got a problem with facts, old chap?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    , FLC trolls on calling MarillionFan fat etc, etc, etc...
    Yes, it is a fact. You got a problem with facts, old chap?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    You know he's right of course. You're more bent than Quentin Crisp in the position of Tory Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Which reminds me, usual PayPal account this month?
    Usual account, but you'd better double the payment 'cause of all your stirring. Otherwise the goldfish gets it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    No, I label you a troll because you indulge in trollish behaviour - posting solely on one subject, using insulting language, making nasty insinuations etc. etc. Your accusations of me hiding behind mod powers to shut people up is clearly a bit silly because here you still are, spouting the same dull inanities. Have you considered seeking medical help for your fantasist obsessions?
    You know he's right of course. You're more bent than Quentin Crisp in the position of Tory Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Which reminds me, usual PayPal account this month?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Leave it Tyke, he ain't worth it.
    True, but you never know, one of these days he may just summon sufficient integrity to admit he's a liar and hypocrite and apologise... Who am I trying to kid? There's more chance of me winning the lottery jackpot and I don't buy tickets.

The last time he was caught out in the monumental lies I got banned after he edited posts and deleted threads

Oh thanks for ignoring your direct culpability in the attempted fraud...

By your own logic NATzi NLUK trolls on the "Ask your accountant" and "IR35 is everywhere" front, FLC trolls on calling MarillionFan fat etc, etc, etc... Your objection isn't single issues it's being CAUGHT out in your lies .

using insulting language,
    Using the word twat (not sure if it's now made it to the banned list, but since NickFitz posted 2 massively racist terms which you hadn't deleted when I last looked I feel justified in using for illustrative purposes) got me a ban despite it being used frequently by many other posters at the time.

making nasty insinuations etc. etc.
    I assume that refers to the bans I got for pointing out SY01's fictional world was deserving of nothing more than abject derision, guilty as charged. Although they weren't insinuations, but statements. If you think I'm "insinuating" that I believe you have less integrity than a US politician then again you're wrong, I'm stating clearly that you're a lying hypocrite.

Your accusations of me hiding behind mod powers to shut people up is clearly a bit silly because here you still are, spouting the same dull inanities. Have you considered seeking medical help for your fantasist obsessions?
    Well you're in a cleft stick on that, pretty obvious to anyone that can read...
    Last edited by TykeMerc; 25 April 2016, 18:43.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    You like to label me as a troll for having the intestinal fortitude to take a pop at you and your behaviour,.
    No, I label you a troll because you indulge in trollish behaviour - posting solely on one subject, using insulting language, making nasty insinuations etc. etc. Your accusations of me hiding behind mod powers to shut people up is clearly a bit silly because here you still are, spouting the same dull inanities. Have you considered seeking medical help for your fantasist obsessions?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    If you can't see that your deliberate policy has directly led to the attempted fraudulent extraction of money from a CUK poster then you're being wilfully blind.

You've proven repeatedly that you're a liar and a hypocrite by your actions and your willingness to engage in rational debate by virtue of using mod powers to edit, delete and ban, especially when any criticisms of your abuse of mod powers are concerned.

You like to label me as a troll for having the intestinal fortitude to take a pop at you and your behaviour, but you can't escape the fact your actions (or malicious inaction) have resulted in this most recent farce. You would deny that water was wet if it didn't suit your agenda.

I notice Cojak has killed off the Gumbo Robot sockie (another one identified repeatedly and reported) just for being a sockie, now I wonder will you kill off the main account of the sockie driver?
    I wonder if you will ever admit how many of the thick and annoying "non-sockies" turn out to actually BE sockies? On past evidence that's a fairly sizeable proportion.

As to the posts Admin and you have made repeatedly about using the report function and not just outing sockpuppets on the forums we've all seen exactly what that amounts to, a load of utter bollocks.
    Leave it Tyke, he ain't worth it.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I don't agree that it is an inevitable consequence of tolerating sockie existence. There are plenty of sockies who are/have been harmless. Equally there have been plenty of non-sockie members who've caused more problems than Martin Scroatman - e.g. Craig Alexander (Chasing the Aurora).

I really don't understand why a small section of people find sockies so irritating. Again, there are plenty of non-sockie members who are thick and annoying.
    If you can't see that your deliberate policy has directly led to the attempted fraudulent extraction of money from a CUK poster then you're being wilfully blind.

You've proven repeatedly that you're a liar and a hypocrite by your actions and your willingness to engage in rational debate by virtue of using mod powers to edit, delete and ban, especially when any criticisms of your abuse of mod powers are concerned.

You like to label me as a troll for having the intestinal fortitude to take a pop at you and your behaviour, but you can't escape the fact your actions (or malicious inaction) have resulted in this most recent farce. You would deny that water was wet if it didn't suit your agenda.

I notice Cojak has killed off the Gumbo Robot sockie (another one identified repeatedly and reported) just for being a sockie, now I wonder will you kill off the main account of the sockie driver?
    I wonder if you will ever admit how many of the thick and annoying "non-sockies" turn out to actually BE sockies? On past evidence that's a fairly sizeable proportion.

As to the posts Admin and you have made repeatedly about using the report function and not just outing sockpuppets on the forums we've all seen exactly what that amounts to, a load of utter bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I really don't understand why a small section of people find sockies so irritating.
    Is it just a small section?

There are plenty of non-sockie members who are thick and annoying.
    That is quite subjective. Except in the case of the poster whose number plate is cretin1. Please permaban.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Well, if you're going to allow so sockies to post who can spoof our more gullible posters, this is bound to happen.
    I don't agree that it is an inevitable consequence of tolerating sockie existence. There are plenty of sockies who are/have been harmless. Equally there have been plenty of non-sockie members who've caused more problems than Martin Scroatman - e.g. Craig Alexander (Chasing the Aurora).

I really don't understand why a small section of people find sockies so irritating. Again, there are plenty of non-sockie members who are thick and annoying.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    A beautiful demonstration of irony indeed.
    Hey la, the humourless single issue troll is back. Thanks for the idea for my avatar.
    Well, if you're going to allow so sockies to post who can spoof our more gullible posters, this is bound to happen. When MS gets back from finding the long weight I've sent Her off to find in the basement, we can hear her opinion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X