• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hoping average rates will go up cause of the divi tax"

Collapse

• Contreras
    replied
    It won't be until January 2018 before the realisation of divvy taxation hits home for many contractors (the ones I work with knew nothing about it), then give it another year for the disaffected to drift back into permiedom, which itself is a downward pressure on rates.

Hope all you like, but it won't be more than a few percent (lost in the noise) and not any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    My son WOOT.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Are we allowed to question sockieness of OPs in General? Or is it not allowed board wide?
    Unofficially - yes, and officially only if I say so!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Are we allowed to question sockieness of OPs in General? Or is it not allowed board wide?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    You finally grew out of it....?

My son WOOT.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    The average rate will go up.

I will get 15% extra. You will get 0%. On average its okay.

Can someone explain that to assguru please?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    I'm selling one of my Astons
    You finally grew out of it....?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by KentDogWalker View Post
    Heres to hoping I can up my rate to pay for that 7.5% new tax!
    I'm selling one of my Astons - that'll easy cover it. Who needs 23 Astons?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You should try asking for a pay raise.

See you in my office at 8am sharpish ...

Leave a comment:

• Hoping average rates will go up cause of the divi tax

Heres to hoping I can up my rate to pay for that 7.5% new tax!

Working...
X