• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Free McDonald's breakfast today"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by DieScum View Post
    Did anyone get this working? Went to three places yesterday and they looked at me as if I was crazy.

Maybe only available for certain franchises?
    Funny......they were dragging people off the streets near me, the staff were all dressed as clowns

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by DieScum View Post
    Did anyone get this working? Went to three places yesterday and they looked at me as if I was crazy.

Ha ha ha

Leave a comment:

• DieScum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    When she has finished throwing up I am sure she will tell us how many freebies she got.

If only Gordon Ramsey was doing this.
    GR is known as the McDonalds of the Michelin world. Ironically.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Has MS been informed about this?
    MS wasn't born yesterday. (And even if free brekkies were on offer, she's had her cornflakes)

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    When she has finished throwing up I am sure she will tell us how many freebies she got.

If only Gordon Ramsey was doing this.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
    What time do Maccy Dees stop doing breakfast?

11 am isn't it? Gives me about an hour to get to Gordano Services for me free brekkie.

Mind you' I'll probably end up in the Just a Minute Snackbar 'cos there's a better chance of going round the back with someone who's prepared to drop their smalls for me
    If you're going to constantly infest the site with sockies at least try to stick to character. The married guy who had sex at service stations was the old persona. This one is supposed to be the ageing rocker whose band performs for the opening of the new costa coffee or somesuch.

If you can't stick to character it makes it even more pointless.

I miss Gricer.
    Last edited by Pondlife; 1 April 2016, 09:53. Reason: numptyness

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post

11 am isn't it? Gives me about an hour to get to Gordano Services for me free brekkie.
    Yes, absolutely.

Leave a comment:

• Martin Scroatman
    replied

Mind you' I'll probably end up in the Just a Minute Snackbar 'cos there's a better chance of going round the back with someone who's prepared to drop their smalls for me

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    You could run round to every outlet and get a few.

They are free, after all.
    Is that how you want to celebrate your Fool's day?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    McDonald's are doing a free breakfast this morning to mark their 100th anniversary, I've just had double egg and bacon mcmuffin and a coffee - yummy (all UK outlets) - just tell them 'happy birthday' and it's free

Fill your boots
    You could run round to every outlet and get a few.

They are free, after all.

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    started a topic Free McDonald's breakfast today

Free McDonald's breakfast today

McDonald's are doing a free breakfast this morning to mark their 100th anniversary, I've just had double egg and bacon mcmuffin and a coffee - yummy (all UK outlets) - just tell them 'happy birthday' and it's free

Fill your boots

Working...
X