• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Terrorism? Youth of today don't know the meaning of the word."

Collapse

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Time to move on.

You say that, but you refuse to.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    As I said in my 'offending' post call me Dave making a pretty sincere full on apology for what happened in Derry and the full on tulip storm it created is enough. Time to move on.
    You must post only rose tinted fluffy kitten posts!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    As I said in my 'offending' post call me Dave making a pretty sincere full on apology for what happened in Derry and the full on tulip storm it created is enough. Time to move on.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I lived in a very heated area for a while at the end of the troubles, everyone wanted it over but I'm not going to lie and say there was no community support for the IRA after what happened in Derry.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I'm still not exactly clear what went on here...

John Lennon got an MBE...

Paul McCartney got a Knighhood...

And I get a 7 day ban.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Terrorism? Youth of today don't know the meaning of the word.

(Deleted, reveals too much of my personal life)
    Last edited by WTFH; 10 April 2016, 21:26.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

IRA apologist!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    The issue with throwing about "IRA apologist" labels is that it simplifies the issue for people not willing, or possibly not able, to attempt to understand the issue.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    "bans will continue"

But there was only one ban...

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Or so I was told this morning.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I am an "IRA Apologist".

And the "bans will continue".

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    hiya Cojak

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    We had it tough.

I disagree, youth know very well what is terrorism.

9/11 attacks with 3000 killed and the victims still growing with lung cancer. Was not in Europe but it's a shocking date that we will never forget.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Terrorism Act of 2000

After the IRA ceasefire and before 9/11 Tony Blair decided you could be searched without reason for being a terrorist.
    Before the IRA ceasefire the same powers existed, but were limited to certain regions. Not sure what your point is.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Seems a bit mean but just take the infarction, I've had loads!
    you actually live in here, I don't

Leave a comment:

Working...
X