• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Brexit Out in Poll

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brexit Out in Poll"

Collapse

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Apparently I have to go to the local registrar office to sort it out, can't check and sort out online.
    I guess you've looked into this, but just in case (don't want to risk losing an outer ):

https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    True scale of EU migration could be more than double official figures and real number may not emerge until eve of referendum - Telegraph

They've been lying to us! I can't believe it, who would have though immigation levels are at least twice the official EU numbers...

Brexit!
    Something I agree with you 100% on.

It's time to close the door.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    True scale of EU migration could be more than double official figures and real number may not emerge until eve of referendum - Telegraph

The Office for National Statistics has announced an official review of migration figures amid concerns that more than a million migrants have come to Britain than figures suggest.

According to official figures 1million EU migrants came to Britain over the past five years, but over that same period 2.25million registered for national insurance numbers.
    They've been lying to us! I can't believe it, who would have though immigation levels are at least twice the official EU numbers...

Brexit!

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    I'd vote out but not sure where I'm registered to vote currently. Been moving about so much over recent years, and not all due to renting places near clients for temporary accommodation.

Apparently I have to go to the local registrar office to sort it out, can't check and sort out online.

All the scaremongering about UK needs EU for jobs and other things. I though the UK was a net importer. There will be deals done after a brexit I'm sure, so they can continue to fleece treasure island.

My current number one reason for voting out is the EU border control fiasco with Turkey. I'm sure next week there will be another headline reason. Maybe the EU printing more euros as it goes further down the pan. At least the GBP to Euro will improve in time for the summer hols.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Well we know how the queen feels about the EU.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Currently. Odds can change... the Scottish odds surely did and what did the bookies say about the last general election?
    I would have thought the age range with high percentage Brexit voters (ie over 65s) are less likely to surface on certain types of polls such as those are that internet based. Well here's hoping.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Bookies have the Stay In result at 1/3. This isn't even going to be close. Nothing to see here.
    Currently. Odds can change... the Scottish odds surely did and what did the bookies say about the last general election?

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    Brexit Referendum Betting Odds | Oddschecker

no chance leaving , it will be fudged anyway !

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Brexit Out in Poll

Looks like it is swinging for BREXIT

For comparison;

Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 10 March 2016, 14:26.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    78% brexit

http://m.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Brex...ail/story.html

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Bookies have the Stay In result at 1/3. This isn't even going to be close. Nothing to see here.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Is Brexit - out a double negative?
    I'm more concerned no one wants AndyW's mum, brekkies and a ciggy.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Is Brexit - out a double negative?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
    Are there any humorous "Out" stickers for the back of my car?

I'm thinking something along the lines of a boot coming out of a map of the UK with a swastika/hammer & sickle flying off the end. Like they had in Guernsey a few years ago to celebrate kicking the krauts out of there....
    I don't really think sticking a swastika on your car is humorous. The Out campaign is about us leaving the EU, not us kicking all the foreigners out of the UK - you'd more likely be an advert for the IN campaign doing that

The UK under a big thumb would work... or Cameron as Merkle's puppet...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Interesting. Has any political party 'closed' because it has achieved its reason for being?
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No, because every political party has the same aim. Get in power, stay in power, suck up lots of money and get rich.
    I do think UKIP actually has a fair bit of integrity in that they really are campaigning a specific issue not just to get rich (it's not like they have a lot of MPs). I doubt the party would dissolve although I wouldn't be too surprised.
    More likely UKIP will just fade away from their 5 minutes of fame, the way BNP has. UKIP will have achieved what they set out for if we get a referendum, whichever way it goes, unless we all start wearing UKIP '45' badges like those idiotic Scots.
    There's no way we'd get another vote in the next 15 years if we vote to remain, so UKIP is defunct.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X