• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The IS files

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The IS files"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    72 raisins innit

Or, 57.6 after Dodgy's cut.
    72 virgins I thought.

Oh no wait, that's after they're blown up.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    IS Registration Forms Identify 22,000 Jihadis

All these f@ckers should be awaiting a visit from the security services now as we speak (I suppose)
    Many of the men passed through a series of jihadi "hotspots" - such as Yemen, Sudan, Tunisia, Libya, Pakistan and Afghanistan - on multiple occasions, but were apparently unchecked, unmonitored and able to both enter Syria to fight and then to return home.
    Don't forget some of these people may be brave double agents, working for the security services of various countries.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied

All these f@ckers should be awaiting a visit from the security services now as we speak (I suppose)
    or DA for a %

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    What's the rate in IS nowadays for an IR contractor? I suppose they need loads of them.
    72 raisins innit

Or, 57.6 after Dodgy's cut.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Syria's net debt per capita is about $40k less than ours, no Gidiot, no IR35. What's not to love?
    What's the rate in IS nowadays for an IR contractor? I suppose they need loads of them.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Sky News has informed the authorities about the haul.

Why not tell the authorities about it first?

Because they won't make as much money from it.

The idea of doing the "good/right" thing is lost when Murdoch & money are involved.

If they hindered the police with Milly Dowler, why do you think they will help them here?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Gotta give them a week to change identity and disappear. Most of them are probably living in the bedsit next to Atw.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Syria's net debt per capita is about $40k less than ours, no Gidiot, no IR35. What's not to love?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Can you register online?
    Its my plan B. Go live next week.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Can you register online?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    22,000 new customers for Cherie and her human rights team.

Kerrrrrrrrrrrching!

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    started a topic The IS files

The IS files

Working...
X