• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Unicorns

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Unicorns"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I thought this was going to be about the field of them that live next to MF's house .

Usual "quality" from Green lake, well played sir!!

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    That is quite disturbing.
    Sorry about that. How about a mouthful of unicorn balls washed down with a glass of unicorn jizz....?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    How would you feel about icecream crapping taco???

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Would love to know which unicorn you think still has much of an upside. Apart from slack I can't think of many

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Solved just '4 months ago'. Lucky find :-) Been looking for 15 years.
    Worryingly, I searched rooster suity rather than rooster suit, but it still found the result.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Solved just '4 months ago'. Lucky find :-) Been looking for 15 years.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    That's it, albeit much longer. How the hell did you Google that?
    Let me google that for you

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

That's it, albeit much longer. How the hell did you Google that?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    That's pretty revolting, but reminds me of a video I saw when the internet first came out and I have never ever been able to find again.

Picture the scene, a guy is in the bedroom with his girlfriend. She's lying on the bed in underwear, when a guy in a Rooster suit climbs through another window. First guy looks through the window, and the rooster comically kicks him up the arse & out of the window. When dressed weirdly in a rooster suit, turns to the camera, breaks the forth wall & raises his eyebrow and cheesy grin, before turning to the girl on the bed (who I think maybe blindfolded).

It had a brilliantly funny musical soundtrack & was pretty grainy. I believe it was from some Scandy type film or comedy series. Must be 15 years ago since I saw it, and as much looking never found it.

Greenlake. Do you accept the challenge?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNaLk...ature=youtu.be - inline removed as NSFW!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post

That's pretty revolting, but reminds me of a video I saw when the internet first came out and I have never ever been able to find again.

Picture the scene, a guy is in the bedroom with his girlfriend. She's lying on the bed in underwear, when a guy in a Rooster suit climbs through another window. First guy looks through the window, and the rooster comically kicks him up the arse & out of the window. When dressed weirdly in a rooster suit, turns to the camera, breaks the forth wall & raises his eyebrow and cheesy grin, before turning to the girl on the bed (who I think maybe blindfolded).

It had a brilliantly funny musical soundtrack & was pretty grainy. I believe it was from some Scandy type film or comedy series. Must be 15 years ago since I saw it, and as much looking never found it.

Greenlake. Do you accept the challenge?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    My money would be on MF

Damn right. They don't call me Frederick Dukes for nothing.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    If I do another Pre-IPO US company, this time I'm moving.

US is looking appealing.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Danny boy's been waiting for a while now ....

My money would be on MF

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    In a case of mistaken identity deport MF to Mexico.

We can only hope...
    Danny boy's been waiting for a while now ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X