• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Finally a sportsman we contractors can look up to and respect"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Fair play to Ronnie. Won 4-0 in 38 minutes yesterday. Were the crowd complaining that he won too quickly? Highest break was under 130, must have been disgusted.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Correct action - it was more important to win rather than to get cheap trying to make 10 grand that he did not need anyway, it's like as if in football penalty is deliberately missed to make a harder more entertaining win in the extra time...
    You've not been watching our lot under Van Gaal have you?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Correct action - it was more important to win rather than to get cheap trying to make 10 grand that he did not need anyway, it's like as if in football penalty is deliberately missed to make a harder more entertaining win in the extra time...

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Sunderland let me down.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    One guy was claiming he had put a big bet on Ronnie getting a 147 in that match, said he had odds of 25-1. Think he's looking for someone to sue.
    Bless. Sunderland let me down for £9k on an accumulator. I'm not going to sue them for not being good enough.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by unixman View Post
    I wasn't being completely serious. They couldn't really ask for their money back.

One guy was claiming he had put a big bet on Ronnie getting a 147 in that match, said he had odds of 25-1. Think he's looking for someone to sue.

Leave a comment:

• unixman
    replied
    Why could they ask for their money back?
    I wasn't being completely serious. They couldn't really ask for their money back.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Sounds like DP. How else can he afford his 273rd BTL?
    No DP would be if he potted the Brown

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its general so fair.

I like SM - anyone who can put up with living with eek must be a top geezer

Queue SM giving me -ve rep again : I have more -ve rep from SM than from MF. You would think divorcees would stick together......

(PS didn't marry MrsMac1.0 so not a divorcee)

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
    He is asking for a pool cue across the back of his neck.
    At least he's clearly asked his accountant. NLUK would be proud.

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    But I wasn't going to pot it because four grand, once you've paid the taxes ..."
    He is asking for a pool cue across the back of his neck.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Millionaire protests bonus not high enough.

My heart bleeds.
    AYCOTBAC?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

My heart bleeds.
    Sounds like DP. How else can he afford his 273rd BTL?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Bit harsh on SimonMac
    Its general so fair.

I like SM - anyone who can put up with living with eek must be a top geezer

Queue SM giving me -ve rep again : I have more -ve rep from SM than from MF. You would think divorcees would stick together......

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied

My heart bleeds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X