• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Six Nations

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Six Nations"

Collapse

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    well thanks to my Agent I´ve been given VIP tickets to the England v Wales at Twickenham
    Blimey I'm just suprised you didn't get a train ticket to Rugby given their usual level of intelligence

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Scotland will be no walkover if they're in the same form when defeated by Australia during the world cup. I defeated but really they were robbed.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I suspect England will win this year. They have been so absolutely crap, all talk for the last decade, it's about time they showed up.

I'm not supporting England, but I suspect they will win.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You know there are bribery laws in the UK?
    Lucky I don't live, pay tax or work in the uk then

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Looks fantastic and a small part of me says IWOOT, but a much larger part says "yeah, but he has to live in Alaska..."

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    replied
    well thanks to my Agent I´ve been given VIP tickets to the England v Wales at Twickenham
    Well, if you're Welsh, don't be singing Delilah.

The Times (paywall)

Chris Bryant the Labour MP and shadow leader of the House of Commons has called for the Tom Jones classic Delilah to be banned from Six Nations rugby matches because it is about the killing of a prostitute.
    Good to see you're devoting your time and energy to matters that are at the forefront of public concern, Chris

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    You know there are bribery laws in the UK?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Twot!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied

Leave a comment:

• zemoxyl
    replied
    Originally posted by Some Geezer View Post

Personally I shall adopt the usual hope over expectation for Scotland, although it will be nice if they can learn to chuck in at a lineout under pressure..
    It'll be a game of two halves : the first swiftly followed by the second whereupon the chaps will be allowed some lemonade at half-time.
    Pip pip old chap, and jolly good fortune to those 'Rebellious Scots' !!!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Kick of tomorrow. Thoughts, predictions?

Personally I shall adopt the usual hope over expectation for Scotland, although it will be nice if they can learn to chuck in at a lineout under pressure.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    They actually give sports bursaries to a lot of "poor" boys to go to those types of public schools.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Oh, gay, Public School, sex with lower third boys, Shandy-drinking poufter Rugby?
    They actually give sports bursaries to a lot of "poor" boys to go to those types of public schools.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Nope - it's proper Rugger
    Oh, gay, Public School, sex with lower third boys, Shandy-drinking poufter Rugby?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Not Rugby League though is it?
    Nope - it's proper Rugger

Leave a comment:

Working...
X