• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Buy-to-let DOOM: investors 'to sell 500,000 properties' as confidence plummets"

Collapse

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Racist!

Though I'm always amazed how much bleach the women buy in Spain.
    I am not. They never stop cleaning. They wonder why the Ryanair cabin crew waste it in their hair.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Bloody hell, what was she expecting? This?

Has she put a sign up saying "No Dogs, No Cats, No Irish, No Blacks + No Eastern Europeans"?

IME eastern Europeans (don't go too far east) and southern Europeans are completely fastidious about keep ing their homes clean.
    Racist!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    You know back in the day Nazism was well established with the wifey folks of the most notorious male figures of the time.

Just saying like.

:nazi:

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Not got a problem with the E E just doesn't want to let to two couples
    How silly, 4 people on the contract, each of which can be pursued for the entirety of amount owing in the event of of non payment of rent if rented as one unit.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Has she put a sign up saying "No Dogs, No Cats, No Irish, No Blacks + No Eastern Europeans"?

IME eastern Europeans (don't go too far east) and southern Europeans are completely fastidious about keep ing their homes clean.
    Not got a problem with the E E just doesn't want to let to two couples

Only exclusions would be Vietnamese who'd turn it into a cannabis factory .. allegedly

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Blimey

First viewings of the maisonette held today - 2 x eastern european couples put an offer in which was rejected by the missus as she doesn't want 2 x couples (in a 2 bed flat) but intends to hold out for a single couple (who will sublet the second room themselves if they have any sense) or a family

I'd take the money regardless
    Bloody hell, what was she expecting? This?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    500,000 renters back on the market while Chinese investors clean up!
    Plan B - opium dens?

MF

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Blimey

First viewings of the maisonette held today - 2 x eastern european couples put an offer in which was rejected by the missus as she doesn't want 2 x couples (in a 2 bed flat) but intends to hold out for a single couple (who will sublet the second room themselves if they have any sense) or a family

I agree with you that your missus is unrealistic. Least you now who they are and aren't letting out the property to illegal immigrants.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Yes, those canny Chinese. They know a bargain.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    So you waited until the price doubled and are buying now. I see what you did there...
    Maybe you missed the bit where they couldn't buy at the time.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Blimey

You know back in the day Nazism was well established with the wifey folks of the most notorious male figures of the time.

Just saying like.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 5 February 2016, 18:38.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Blimey

Show me the money.

Wife was similar I just said their money paid for this house.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Blimey

Leave a comment:

Working...
X