• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mean streets of Bham"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You really are hopeless. I bet you couldn't even manage to get onto the Kids Program Newts Pond, let alone Dragons Den.

You are a disgrace to CUK entrepreneurs like SimonMac, NorthernLadUK and Eek.
    Hope is all we have my friend...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No, I've asked and received 6 months tenancy period when I got sniff of flats being sold. I've asked for 12, the writing on the wall really now
    You really are hopeless. I bet you couldn't even manage to get onto the Kids Program Newts Pond, let alone Dragons Den.

You are a disgrace to CUK entrepreneurs like SimonMac, NorthernLadUK and Eek.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Weren't you supposed to move into your own house during Christmas 2015 anyway?
    No, I've asked and received 6 months tenancy period when I got sniff of flats being sold. I've asked for 12, the writing on the wall really now

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    FFS. Send me the RightMove advert, I've got 5k put aside, I'll buy it. I'd hate to see you on the streets again... You make a crap hooker.
    Here: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...portunity.html

ta...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    3 bedroom house for sale in Ruse, Tsenovo, Bulgaria

£5K! Why go silly on the budget FFS?
    That's a ruse!!!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    FFS. Send me the RightMove advert, I've got 5k put aside, I'll buy it.
    3 bedroom house for sale in Ruse, Tsenovo, Bulgaria

£5K! Why go silly on the budget FFS?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    WTF 275k would get you a nice house in one of the more desirable areas or you could buy all of Benefits Street for that kind of cash and start ripping off the taxman by continuing to rent them out to the scum that are in there now!
    You could buy a nice 2 bed terrace in Sluff for that!

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    I'll be doing the executing here...

They've just inquired if I'd like to buy my flat - few more left to sell... same flat I tried to buy for £210k in 2011 and seller pulled out at last minute Now it's £275k
    WTF 275k would get you a nice house in one of the more desirable areas or you could buy all of Benefits Street for that kind of cash and start ripping off the taxman by continuing to rent them out to the scum that are in there now!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    It reads - 'Put yourself into debt to a bank for a good portion of your life!'

HTH
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Landlord decided to sell off all flats, my short term contract expires end of March
    FFS. Send me the RightMove advert, I've got 5k put aside, I'll buy it. I'd hate to see you on the streets again... You make a crap hooker.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by centurian View Post
    A CUK member bemoaning that the other party has executed the exit clause in their short term contract....
    I'll be doing the executing here...

They've just inquired if I'd like to buy my flat - few more left to sell... same flat I tried to buy for £210k in 2011 and seller pulled out at last minute Now it's £275k

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by centurian View Post
    A CUK member bemoaning that the other party has executed the exit clause in their short term contract....

If that won't get BB out of his self-imposed flouce-dom, nothing will
    AtW is excluded from anything "normal"

Leave a comment:

• centurian
    replied

If that won't get BB out of his self-imposed flouce-dom, nothing will

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Sleeping bag outside Grand Central?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The cost of companionship by the hour by the bull ring will fall as AtW organises a bed for the night.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X