• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Extra Terrestrial wife"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I do believe that's actually a Cherry Bliar look-alike. Poor woman.
    She probably made pretty penny from her looks ...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Vile woman. Vile husband.

No wonder their child tried to top herself. Of course they arranged a media cover up to keep themselves electable.
    I do believe that's actually a Cherry Bliar look-alike. Poor woman.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    But I bet you still would !
    Vile woman. Vile husband.

No wonder their child tried to top herself. Of course they arranged a media cover up to keep themselves electable.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    That's killed the thread stone dead.

But I bet you still would !

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    That's killed the thread stone dead.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The one a day thread has gone downhill
    The three-breasted hooker from Total Recall is too obvious, so how about this little lady....?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    The one a day thread has gone downhill

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    A Martian couple and an Earthling couple have met and are talking about all sorts of things.

Finally, the subject of sex comes up. "Just how do you guys do it?" asked the Earthling. "Pretty much the way you do," responded the Martian. Discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another.

The female Earthling and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. He's got only a teeny, weeny member; very short and very narrow. "What can you do with THAT!?" exclaims the woman. "Why?" he asked, "What's the matter?" "Well," she replied, "it's nowhere near long enough. It'll never reach!" "No problem," he said and proceeded to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, his member grew until it was quite impressively long.

"Well," she said. "That's quite impressive, but it's still pretty narrow." "No problem," he said again and started pulling his ears. With each pull his member grew wider and wider until the entire measurement was extremely exciting to the woman. "Wow!" she exclaimed as they fell into bed and made mad, passionate love.

The next day the couples rejoined their normal partners and went off together. As they walked along the Earthling male said, "Well, was it any good?" "I hate to say it," she said, "but it was really wonderful. How about you?" "Well," he said, "It was the weirdest thing. She kept slapping me on the forehead and pulling my ears all night."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X