• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Donald Trump: Cop killers should face death penalty"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    I say shoot all that don't work and scrap social security. I bet i can get 90% of votes from this forum.

Leave a comment:

• diseasex
    replied
    I say shoot all that don't work and scrap social security. I bet i can get 90% of votes from this forum.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Looks like our cops have shot a Turk dead

Is it only racist if the shooter was a white cop?
    It's only racist if you use 6+ bullets when 1-2 would do the job.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Does it make any difference.

CUK believes in equality of posters.

Except for <Insert name of your least favourite poster here>
    Of course it makes, it's communications skills.
    I need to know his culture in order to avoid hurting his feelings

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

That was a soviet cop getting revenge for that plane being shot down...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Are you a gringo?
    Badgers? Wee don't need no stinking badgers...

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Are you a gringo?
    Does it make any difference.

CUK believes in equality of posters.

Except for <Insert name of your least favourite poster here>

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
    No, it's not, and if anything he has made the perception thereof worse by insinuating racism into incidents where it was nowhere close to being a factor. American media is complicit in this and is very selective in its reporting.
    Are you a gringo?

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    The black cop should die. The USA is institutionally racist. A black president should have made that better.
    No, it's not, and if anything he has made the perception thereof worse by insinuating racism into incidents where it was nowhere close to being a factor. American media is complicit in this and is very selective in its reporting.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    You will actually find it is not

The majority of monicas and gangbangers who make up most of the 'black' deaths are still hanging in tribes like their ancestors were 200 years ago when they were sold (by other black people) into slavery

just go check some facts!
    Are you finding and excuse for a cop to kill a black!
    What kind of tribe do you put the cops?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    The black cop should die. The USA is institutionally racist. A black president should have made that better.
    You will actually find it is not

The majority of monicas and gangbangers who make up most of the 'black' deaths are still hanging in tribes like their ancestors were 200 years ago when they were sold (by other black people) into slavery

just go check some facts!

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkT View Post
    A racist country obsessed with firearms with 88.8 guns for every 100 people, who are considering electing a man who wants to ban a specific religion and build a wall to keep out his neighbours.
    Yes.

Like in the past centuries without nuclear weapons. I can imagine the same in these days.

Leave a comment:

• MarkT
    replied
    A racist country obsessed with firearms with 88.8 guns for every 100 people, who are considering electing a man who wants to ban a specific religion and build a wall to keep out his neighbours.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What should happen if a black cop shot a black person?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X