• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "****** of the day ..."

Collapse

• LucidDementia
    replied
    Nah he'd just bend over. Same way he does now in fact.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    and where is the justice for lee Rigby?

that fu<k is clearly guilty of first degree murder and should be hung - when there is absolutely no ambiguity over the crime the death penalty should be an option.

The law has run its course on that one. He has been jailed.

We are talking rights of the prisoners here.

Imagine for some reason you got jailed and were denied opportunity for proper justice, you would jumping up and down shouting for prisoners rights etc etc.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    How does hanging him help his victim?
    Saves taxpayers money. Do you pay tax?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

that fu<k is clearly guilty of first degree murder and should be hung - when there is absolutely no ambiguity over the crime the death penalty should be an option.
    How does hanging him help his victim?

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    I just resent paying for him to be in the clink, we could have prison factories for his sort to make them pay there way in society to offset the costs of their jihad
    I think Hard Labour should be put in place. As for the death-penalty; it's a self-defeating argument.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    That kind of thinking would have meant little to the Paddy's who were fitted up for IRA offences by the old bill. The fact that he is never getting out of the clink not enough for you?
    Indeed. Death is an easy way out. He will get a hard time inside - rightly or wrongly.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    That kind of thinking would have meant little to the Paddy's who were fitted up for IRA offences by the old bill. The fact that he is never getting out of the clink not enough for you?
    I just resent paying for him to be in the clink, we could have prison factories for his sort to make them pay there way in society to offset the costs of their jihad

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

And you assume there will be no recriminations for that?

If you were in charge the Ireland troubles would still be going on. At some point you have to draw a line.

I might add, with my brother as a former soldier, that you join the army to die.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    We should be grateful that we are living in a society where justice is available to everybody in equal measure. A lot of people in this world would love to have that.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    We should be grateful that we are living in a society where justice is available to everybody in equal measure. A lot of people in this world would love to have that.
    I love your trolling.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
    Why? Lots of blatantly guilty scumbag murderers need lawyers.
    Presumably except Tony Bliar, as he's already married to one

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    I did smile to myself when I heard that the original investigation had concluded that the prison officers in question used only approved restraint techniques and they had no case to answer.

He's pissing in the wind though, no judge would rule in his favour and I bet he knows that. He'll also know he can waste a load of the Crusaders tax money and grab publicity with endless appeals. The tw@

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Surely whoever has to represent his case would be committing professional suicide?
    Not necessarily. It's an important part of our justice system that even the offenders are treated properly. If for instance guards play favourites or allow "bad" criminals to be attacked vigilante-style, then that should be looked into.

(I didn't read the story for details so that's just hypothetical)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X