• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How many can you eat?"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I was in Oz a few years ago and the missus got bit on the bum in an outback dunny.

I told her there was a little red spot and she begged me to suck the poison out. So I did, it may not have been poisonous, but we didn't know, so I sucked her bum anyway.

That afternoon I bought a red marker and when she was asleep I put a few dabs on her boobies and me saus.

best holiday I ever had

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    I have the false black widows, the cleaner said all her clients houses have them now.

Bitten twice last year, nasty, now I am on top of them and nuke the b'stds

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I thought from the title, you were on about burgers
    He wont ask such a silly question. He knows that he will win arse down!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    a friend who woke up “with a thousand pin sized bites all over her face as a result of an egg sac opening up at night above her bed”

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    I can eat 50 eggs.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I thought from the title, you were on about burgers

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Spider swallowing only happens stateside. So how would you know?

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    I knew this old lady who swallowed a spider. She said she swallowed the spider to catch a fly; I don't know why she swallowed a fly. Perhaps she'll die.

True story.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    BBC - Earth - Is it true that we swallow spiders when we sleep?

Tasty. Not sure about eating any, but I've been bitten a couple of times when I was a kid as there was a tree that used to be outside my window. Nothing wakes you up like a big house spider running across your face or biting you when you close your arm on it.
    I'm sorry you've never been bitten by a Funnel-web spider

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic How many can you eat?

How many can you eat?

BBC - Earth - Is it true that we swallow spiders when we sleep?

Tasty. Not sure about eating any, but I've been bitten a couple of times when I was a kid as there was a tree that used to be outside my window. Nothing wakes you up like a big house spider running across your face or biting you when you close your arm on it.

Working...
X