• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Christmas Party for Northerners 2015"

Collapse

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Yeah, right. Like a sockie has organized a do that anyone is going to.
    A sockie, whilst redundant, is still somebody and hence real.

Fantasizing about first class air travel and Champagne + red carpet treatment is imaginary

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I think the bit were it says "Bring a hooker" is probably enough to make people realise this is all a but tongue in cheek...
    I'd pay to watch that video!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    FTFY

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Eitherway, I think it is time I take the ladies for a ride on my right breast. Recent additions - Refrigerator, mood lighting and a couple of champers.

Leave a comment:

• Intel
    replied
    I started to realise it was a bit dodgy when my usual hooker said she'd already been booked for that exact date and time......

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I think the bit were it says "Bring a hooker" is probably enough to make people realise this is all a but tongue in cheek...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Yeah, right. Like a sockie has organized a do that anyone is going to.

Leave a comment:

• Intel
    replied
    FFS, I got excited by this until I realised I've benched myself and will be fupping off to Tenerife on the 4th Dec until it's warm again and stopped raining here on the correct side of the pennines (not yorkshire for the sake of clarity and annoying the sheep sh**gers...).

Will you have a Skype link so I can join in from next to the pool while I try to avoid being saved by greenpeace?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    FFS. Do people have a problem understanding Sarcasm? Or is it Sarchasm?

Eitherway, I think it is time I take the ladies for a ride on my might beast. Recent additions - Refrigerator, mood lighting and a couple of champers.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Does it have to be on the 11th I'm at my clients Xmas party.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    And why the same date as the one for Southerners? Those of us who live in the Midlands could go to both if they were different dates
    So FLC can get Wilmslow to himself.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Make it Hebden Bridge, we can do some lezzer-baiting....
    Or wait till they have a full on lezz off

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Make it Hebden Bridge, we can do some lezzer-baiting....

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Oldham, next to Todmorden; very high suicide rate round there. The realisation that the gene pool is that small they are all related.

You can pretend to have as much fun as you like, that neck of the woods makes the Counting House look like Stringfellows.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    And why the same date as the one for Southerners? Those of us who live in the Midlands could go to both if they were different dates
    It is a fire test for you people of midlands. Choose the right path !

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Why we having it in Oldham? Why not Manchester?
    Being the forum chav, you might get beaten up by scallies in Manchester. For your own good

Leave a comment:

Working...
X