• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Guess where Stek has been over the weekend?"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Do you want me to run a sweep?
    That I can stay off the booze or when I cark it?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well, bit of a wake up call really. Had a scan last week due to pains in my side that had started about 5/6 weeks ago with everything else.

Damaged liver due to excessive boozing & poor diet. Champagne is off the menu.
    Do you want me to run a sweep?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Well, bit of a wake up call really. Had a scan last week due to pains in my side that had started about 5/6 weeks ago with everything else.

tongue free.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step?

seriously good man.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Three days off the booze and two gym sessions later, I reckon I may have lost half a pound.
    a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step?

seriously good man.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Well I Suppose its one way to blow yourself up. Shall we call it the MF method? Do you shout Flaabbba Akbah?
    Three days off the booze and two gym sessions later, I reckon I may have lost half a pound.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Hmmmmm..

72 Virgins! I mean Pasties.
    Well I Suppose its one way to blow yourself up. Shall we call it the MF method? Do you shout Flaabbba Akbah?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Plan B ? Selling Lancashire snake oil in Leeds?
    It might work, Yorkie pasties, pies, and Steak Puddings in general are woeful.

I can get them at 89p each, bargain! Even Chris Evans and Sarah (sucks) Cox (for those who knew her when she was a barmaid in The Pineapple on Bleggy rd)...

Carrs Pasties sends its tasty treats 200 miles away

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Plan B ? Selling Lancashire snake oil in Leeds?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    started a topic Guess where Stek has been over the weekend?

Guess where Stek has been over the weekend?

Hmmmmm..

72 Virgins! I mean Pasties.

Working...
X